• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon actually once told me that the amount of people that asslicked him fucking pissed him off, therefore i don't see why neon would be an asslicker. He doesn't have to respect people or take criticism if he wants though, it's his map ^^

I agree with peroxide. I dont usually post things I just look at his work and keep my comments to myself and use his ideas for my inspiration. I don't see the reason for putting someones map down or "asslicking" like the others on here are saying. To be honest frozen mud isn't as bad as u think it is.

XD

Last edited:
You think I didn't already knew that?
Wanted to try something new...

oh bow for the king of mapping who can't handle criticism and opinions which aren't aslick'ish

Latest!

Small Rotworm cave:
syv9lz.png

Too much stones at the ground.
(Dont know the word but they are around the cave. Lmao)
Really discrease the stones there.

I think Neon is aware that his latest isn't the best he has shown. He's just sharing a mixture he came up with, that in my opinion looks terrible, but I bet that everyone maps badly without inspiration.

Stop insulting each others, damn noobs! :(
I have to say that I don't like the snow/frozen mud/jungle plants pictures either. But I don't tell it in bad manners. Instead I'm going to do it like this:

The plants would not survive in such climate if it wasn't that the snow just got there, which would mean that they're dying. I think that the colours of it looks rather good. Giving it a black, white and green look. That'd be the only plus with it. If you add a story about some magic bla. bla. bla. protecting the nature, then make a good one.

and one more thing: If you hadn't been such an ass about the criticism you wouldn't had ruined your reputation as much as you have now. So that's what you need to improve the most on, handling criticism.

I do not care much about this community and the immature people here, but when I come here and find their Idol being harrased I think something must've gone wrong. And I can see what.

something to the community: ALWAYS GIVE YOUR TRUE OPINION AND DON'T COPY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IS GOOD!

Sincerely
Mackan

and one more thing: If you hadn't been such an ass about the criticism you wouldn't had ruined your reputation as much as you have now. So that's what you need to improve the most on, handling criticism.

Sincerely
Mackan

Don't really care that much about my reputation.

And Richux.
No I don't have an OT. Won't have either.

Don't really care that much about my reputation.

And Richux.
No I don't have an OT. Won't have either.

So you rather be an ass to people trying to help you improve mapping than just.. being nice?

do you think ur pro and everyone respective u or why are u like a asslicker?

You made no sense.

pathetic geek who will never leave ot and thinks mapping ot is a passion and a lifestyle, go outside and get some air (Y)

Says the guy who's posting stupid symbols like "(Y)" (aka msn emoticons)

Thread cleaned from offtopic/spam. If you want to comment Neon's work please do it using constructive messages and not just "It's bad, it's cool" or "it sucks". You can tell him how he could improve something which was not good instead of posting that it "sux".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back