• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. When I look at your mapping thread and see that there's something new I always expect something awsome like before, but now I really don't like this piece. :S Maybe finished it can look really cool, but I don't know.
Also, another thing, you said you hate the thick grass tufts, and from here I can see that you used it one time.

Well.. When I look at your mapping thread and see that there's something new I always expect something awsome like before, but now I really don't like this piece. :S Maybe finished it can look really cool, but I don't know.
Also, another thing, you said you hate the thick grass tufts, and from here I can see that you used it one time.

I don't like when people use the thick ones to much.

magnetico don't be bad that piece its not finish u.U

Looks cool so far neon.
And @ above, stop using the fucking colored capital letter you fucking noob fucktard.

126463348502.png

I realy like this spawn, its awesome :)

I think that took 3-4 hours but Neon is a pro so like atleast 3 I think.
But in total dats I mean.

Don't remember how long it took, but I'll guess like 2-3 hours.

The "base" of it, is like 30 minutes, the details and shiet took most of the time.

Don't remember how long it took, but I'll guess like 2-3 hours.

The "base" of it, is like 30 minutes, the details and shiet took most of the time.

YOu map really fast then, I'm a VERY slow mapper, but also as my computer. u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back