• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really we have no clue when your server start lol.

Not to mention thatI cant access your website :8

gj make fast ots, maybe friday. btw demonia otclient good work month ago.

Looks nice? Any rough date it might start?

Like within 2 weeks, or even a month?

PS: Start it on a Friday at like 18:00.

Looks nice? Any rough date it might start?

Like within 2 weeks, or even a month?

PS: Start it on a Friday at like 18:00.
It's not nailed yet, but probably I will open a BETA on Friday 18.00 CET.
Why beta?
Well the old server files are really good but not able to lets say "pimp".
The problem is that the server start did need around 1-2 minutes which is way to much.
Also a crash always did cause fatal errors like duplicated items or massive player item losses, sometimes players even logged in with no items.
I remember alot of players complained about the skills system, knights had a higher shielding than weapon, this was a known bug but harder to fix.

So the new engine contains a full new script part and almost every single script has been improved.
When players lost alot of hours befor when the server crashed, the new engine will let you lose maximum of 60 seconds loss. Actually the server saves every single player on different times which will also prevent serveral laggs.
When the server start had around 60-120 seconds befor, the new engine offers a restart in around 5 seconds.
And the skill system is totally different just like the exhaust, where both are quiet similar to real tibia's system.
And finally about the duplicated items: It is impossible that duplicated items can exist, it is almost a 0 percent chance that this system can be bypassed. The system will instantly recognize when there is a duplicated item existing and delete it out from the server (houses are included)

So why all this? Because it possible to tune up this files and use them for anytime in the future. A full remake will make it possible to re-build a full new oldschool server with same features Tibia was offering in old times PLUS a way to always update the ingame items and also client sided things. Since the server is based on OTClient it is possible to actually use every single function that real tibia is offering, even custom features like a "Task"-button which would show of done tasks and missing or incomplete tasks show off, or like that. So this files are offering a full new enviorment to re-build a new and greatful server.

PS. No bot is available for this client :)

Last edited:
great news Danger . cant wait for the server :p see you there

It's not nailed yet, but probably I will open a BETA on Friday 18.00 CET.
Why beta?
Well the old server files are really good but not able to lets say "pimp".
The problem is that the server start did need around 1-2 minutes which is way to much.
Also a crash always did cause fatal errors like duplicated items or massive player item losses, sometimes players even logged in with no items.
I remember alot of players complained about the skills system, knights had a higher shielding than weapon, this was a known bug but harder to fix.

So the new engine contains a full new script part and almost every single script has been improved.
When players lost alot of hours befor when the server crashed, the new engine will let you lose maximum of 60 seconds loss. Actually the server saves every single player on different times which will also prevent serveral laggs.
When the server start had around 60-120 seconds befor, the new engine offers a restart in around 5 seconds.
And the skill system is totally different just like the exhaust, where both are quiet similar to real tibia's system.
And finally about the duplicated items: It is impossible that duplicated items can exist, it is almost a 0 percent chance that this system can be bypassed. The system will instantly recognize when there is a duplicated item existing and delete it out from the server (houses are included)

So why all this? Because it possible to tune up this files and use them for anytime in the future. A full remake will make it possible to re-build a full new oldschool server with same features Tibia was offering in old times PLUS a way to always update the ingame items and also client sided things. Since the server is based on OTClient it is possible to actually use every single function that real tibia is offering, even custom features like a "Task"-button which would show of done tasks and missing or incomplete tasks show off, or like that. So this files are offering a full new enviorment to re-build a new and greatful server.

PS. No bot is available for this client :)
See the only thing wrong with a beta on a 7.4 H rate server is that people level up to pvp then have a wipe a week later and bitch and moan. I personally think a beta would be good because I did experience couple rollbacks that lost me a lot of runes and stuff like that last era

See the only thing wrong with a beta on a 7.4 H rate server is that people level up to pvp then have a wipe a week later and bitch and moan. I personally think a beta would be good because I did experience couple rollbacks that lost me a lot of runes and stuff like that last era

You will not notice a rollback at all. As I wrote above, the server is saving its online players every few seconds but its only saving a few players then.
The server is checking every few seconds which player has not been saved so it saves him. If the player has been saved, the system will put a note and first save them again after every other player has been saved.
This wont cause a lag at all, the problems with save lags is just when there is to many players online the server saves all of them same time which causes lags of seconds.
Now when just 10 or 20 players get saved every few second, nobody will notice that in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back