• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y4JD.png

Here is the critical bug :p
The player is not dying always, sometimes he just stay there with 0 hp and if he gets hitted, his life fill up to full hp.
Im working on a fix at the moment :)

;/ repair this fast and open serwer when you repaired

open this server today u will get 600 player in 1h comon we can't wait its small bug its not hard to fix it :(

start this ot fking classicots is for idiots XDDDDDDD

Thanks for that much of interests, but please give me some time to fix up alot of things, its not complete yet, Im playing the server myself atm. Everything is really awesome especially the client, it's really amazing.
I'm sure you guys don't want to play a server that is just half done, I prefer to start hosting when every bigger bug is fixed so far.
It might will take some more days :)

would love to see it online today but also if its not ready dont start it . we can wait .

danger you dont understand my friend i am done with this Low rate and fuck this thronia and classictibia gm asslicks everyone and banned half my team because he asslicks enemys and this classictibia wil die today so we are waiting you :)

Thanks for that much of interests, but please give me some time to fix up alot of things, its not complete yet, Im playing the server myself atm. Everything is really awesome especially the client, it's really amazing.
I'm sure you guys don't want to play a server that is just half done, I prefer to start hosting when every bigger bug is fixed so far.
It might will take some more days :)

ok gj i know your client is good but im playing month ago with no lags really idk what is wrong - fix all bugs and start it u get 200 players + only on beta tests u know all want fair fights with no botters :)

just try to start it today, theres no ots around, thronia dead, classtibia - ppl didnt join there
its ur time imho, just try ;)
i know that punio will stream it on twitch and probably 200-300 viewers

ok gj i know your client is good but im playing month ago with no lags really idk what is wrong - fix all bugs and start it u get 200 players + only on beta tests u know all want fair fights with no botters :)

I have already wrote above why I do not use the old files :)

just try to start it today, theres no ots around, thronia dead, classtibia - ppl didnt join there
its ur time imho, just try ;)
i know that punio will stream it on twitch and probably 200-300 viewers

I really thank you for your interest to this server, Im givin my best by trying to open this server as fast as possible as beta, it will be highrate then.
The rates has been setted already, Im just trying to fix the death bug for now, if it is fixed I am ready to open a beta :)

ok so repair it today and u best gm

danger you dont understand my friend i am done with this Low rate and fuck this thronia and classictibia gm asslicks everyone and banned half my team because he asslicks enemys and this classictibia wil die today so we are waiting you :)
You say Bullshit :)
Fucking 50% from your team use elfbot for aimbot :)
Thats why noobiest get banned :)

Everyone know you the biggest boter in this server and gm asslicks you so stfu punio and go fuck you'self fucking kid no lifer

Last edited:
Don't open it as a beta, just open it as a high rate normal exp stages as Demonia always bro

zunrii punios skills are way better than any bot so why would he use any bots ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back