• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
server is slowly dying after 5 hours of the launch
Well no wonder for me.
This self-made client was a failure.
I was happy that it is botfree but on which cost...
GL anyway im out for sure if u won't listen to your players.

Change the client launch it properly and maybe next time ull get your money back from the commercial on otservlist

server is slowly dying after 5 hours of the launch
Well no wonder for me.
This self-made client was a failure.
I was happy that it is botfree but on which cost...
GL anyway im out for sure if u won't listen to your players.

Change the client launch it properly and maybe next time ull get your money back from the commercial on otservlist
you cant bot bro sorry

As ive stated i dont think tibia is your expertise. You will need to find a new job looser.

I suck at football so i dont play football, you suck at making servers and therefore... yep you guessed it!

Its kinda sad that you flame @Danger II so much, just because he got rid of the other client because you people wanted an anti bot, he tryed another alternative and you still flame him that he should do something else then creating servers.
Dont forget that he did this for all of you who wanted to play a server without any bots.

Maybe a bit more appreciation and this toxic fucktard community(not all of you) is able to survive. I remember few years back when you started a server everyone was just happy that there was a server now its meat selection if something is not present we flame the one and make his work look like shit, instead of comming up with ideas yourself.

FUCK U DANGER, I WONT EVER BE ONLINE AT UR OT ANYMORE

HAVOC :*

fuck this asshole ot.. always the same.. crashes, rollbacks, laggs and OFC reset every fucking 3 days...........
I never belived I'd be so mad at an ot so I create an otland user just to point it out..........

I'm gonna play darkot eu when it launches tonight.. at least it hasn't been resetting every fucking week!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP BOTTERS WITH ELFBOTS THIS IS BEST CLIENT NO LAGS NO AIM FUCKERS START PLAYING FAIR

i tell this to botters whos saying " i dont wanna play on this noob client "

Yeah noobs are crying cause they can't bot on this ots haha show your skills guys :)

What is worst, unoptimized otclient (which is common) or few botters.
Due to antibot on previous client, only my bot works. I have really few users so this is impossible that whole server use bot.
I know these digits.

By the way, if you really want TRUE antibot 7.72 (or any other) client just contact me. I guarantee that there will be no more customised otclients etc.
I have written anti-cheat software which works like VAC, blocks even cheat engine or simple autoit apps
@Danger II
bump mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back