• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Elexia RPG | Custom map [8.60] | Starts 15-09-2016

Ima try it out..the donors are items you can most likely get in game (besides addon doll)

bahahaha i found an orc raid..almost died lvl 13 XD

prolly going to die anyways 4 orc zerkers below and i heal so little right now

2cegpf.jpg

its ok to play i like the custom map but its not a great server..

would play it again

wouldnt donate to it

Last edited:
Got to say, that its been a while ive enjoyed custom server, with exploring and stuff. But hell... this OT is quite good :)
Just need some more people so we can challange all things all arround the map :)

IF any1 considering playing it, msg me in game I might help you
Stenad Skoldpadda

I might play again but diffrent class. I lost everything on my last death dropped bp ,rod,shield,armor,helm

Need to higher exp rate!

Many ppl complaining cuz slow lvling after lvl 100.
I tell them it's ok but yeah I myself don't like to exp at lvl 150 cuz 3x exp ... It's terrible...

maybe make 5-6x at 150 then 3x at 200

but then again, it's 3x at 150 for a reason, so new players can catch up easier.

but yeah it needs more players anyway for server to get interesting

// kriga

Hello everyone!
I would like to apologize again for beeing offline, but moving to a new city is always complicated.
I have now time so Im going to work on the server again so I would apreciate if you report the bugs in the forum or via email: [email protected]
Rates are going to be increased.

I have one question, would you like to make a new start of the server? I mean, fix all the bugs, adjust experience and restart the server(points would be returned)

I will listen you.

if you're gonna make restart, you'll need better advertising & stuff because otherwise it will be the same amount of players anyway

Hello everyone!
I would like to apologize again for beeing offline, but moving to a new city is always complicated.
I have now time so Im going to work on the server again so I would apreciate if you report the bugs in the forum or via email: [email protected]
Rates are going to be increased.

I have one question, would you like to make a new start of the server? I mean, fix all the bugs, adjust experience and restart the server(points would be returned)

I will listen you.

Last stage should be like 10x or smth for this server.
The rest of the stages you can choose yourself.

Regen can maybe a little higher, but not too much.

In the desert there are some bugged (black) tiles in the sand.
There are no rewards behind some questdoors, you could add some chest with a reward behind it (money or equipment).

I like the addon system very much! Makes me wanna explore even more ;)

Back