• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 10.94 - 10.95 BETA - Fortissimum A New Era

1-Do you guys plan to have a random team battle events with different types of maps?
(If yes, why dont you guys consider lowering the fortissimum coins rewards for the winning team, so this way you can make the event daily/ twice a day? This type of event attracts players!)

2-Do you guys plan to edit a second big citie to avoid making Thais overcrowned?
(talking about event teleports, djins, rashid, etc.) Maybe at least one more popular city should also have this type of facilities, like Yalahar)

3-Do you guys plan to enhance some RL Map hunts aswell?
(Spawning a few more monster in popular spots, a few examples: demona warlocks, dragon lairs, banuta, asura palace, chosens, etc

(Suggestion) :cool:
Another ideia is to maybe fully edit unused/abandoned hunt places with nice layouts, like Dark Cathedral (thats a great example, actually, nobody hunts there in otservers), putting strong monster spawns (maybe turn it into a hero fortress 2, why not? :) putting all types of heroes and black knights).

The point is: I think tibia map is full of places that are well designed, have awesome layouts but are abandoned and empty due to weak monsters respawn. Maybe they can be enhanced and be more useful in OT servers.​

Relevant points to defend this idea:
-players prefers edited RL MAP spawns rather than Custom Map spawns. Just take a quick look at the most successful servers in the past years.
-consider the effort of editing the respawn of an existing layout X Designing a full respawn from scratch (although u enjoy mapping :p)​

Just trying to challenge the status quo and feed you with ideas,
Best regards, Foncker.

Hi Tuts, We do not have a random team battle event, we do have some events, and also events already scripted but not mapped yet. I'm currently in my exams (college) but i'm done this wednesday, then i'll rush to make some forum teasers, and give you guys more of a view on what to come.

1: We won't have high fortissimum coin rewards for events, there will be daily events.

2: We do not plan to "edit" an already made city. But we already made 1 new big city which will be launched once after a while. We will make it really big containing alot of quests and have a story-line in it aswell.

3: We do not plan to enhance rl maps hunt, but maybe we'll make new spawns on existing lands. Some sort of extentions.

Thank you for the idea's we'll surely consider them but for now we're trying to focus to get this online ^^

Ok guys i'm going to be straight honest, i never got a alert that people still reply'd, so i'm sorry for the late respond but yes the project is still going! We would never leave it, we've already spend alot of time in this, so we will finish it! ;)

The "new" areas will be available by launch?
I mean Oramond, Roshamuul, Asura Palace, Grimvale, etc

The "new" areas will be available by launch?
I mean Oramond, Roshamuul, Asura Palace, Grimvale, etc
Hi Tuts!

Well the area's are already there. The problem is, the main quests are not completely done, the only missing parts we have are some area's of Ferumbras Ascendation, and 10.94 update. But we will fix them after launch. It will be done pretty easily & fast.

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Staff

Last edited:
@Fortissimum Just curious but since when does OVH have dedis in Netherlands? :eek:
I thought they were only having their dcs in France (Strẞbourg, Roubaix, Gravelines) and Canada.
Or did you just order your failover ip with Netherlands location?

Hi Tuts!

Well the area's are already there. The problem is, the main quests are not completely done, the only missing parts we have are some area's of Ferumbras Ascendation, and 10.94 update. But we will fix them after launch. It will be done pretty easily & fast.

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Staff
When is beta/launch

3 days? Really haha never heard anything bout launch... But USA to Netherlands eghhhh might be shit for me

It's currently in a beta test. I remember reading somewhere it would go live on the 26th, but I'm trying to find the post again.

I may have gotten two servers mixed up, my apologies. From what I can see they're still in a beta test, so should be able to give it a try?

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
It's currently in a beta test. I remember reading somewhere it would go live on the 26th, but I'm trying to find the post again.

I may have gotten two servers mixed up, my apologies. From what I can see they're still in a beta test, so should be able to give it a try?

Regards,
Cody
Ah okay :p Guess I will play Masiyah RL map till the next big launch then xD

@Fortissimum Just curious but since when does OVH have dedis in Netherlands? :eek:
I thought they were only having their dcs in France (Strẞbourg, Roubaix, Gravelines) and Canada.
Or did you just order your failover ip with Netherlands location?

Take a look again! You'll find "Amsterdam" there under the categories.

When is beta/launch

We haven't announced the beta YET, but we will very soon. Keep an eye out and you'll see another thread about it within a couple of days most likely.

3 days? Really haha never heard anything bout launch... But USA to Netherlands eghhhh might be shit for me

Once we actually post our advertisement thread about a beta testing period, you'll notice a bunch of features. A few of them (engine features), you can already find here: https://otland.net/threads/fortissimum-engine-features.243874/page-2
One specific feature exists that you especially might enjoy if you're from the US. Look for the multi-world feature in that thread.

Regards,
Cody

The server is online 24/7, and you can already login and test out things, but there are a lot of things that still haven't been updated or isn't live on the server YET. However, all the features mentioned in related threads have been implemented already and should be 100% functional.

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm us on this account.

Kind regards,

Fortissimum Team

We haven't announced the beta YET, but we will very soon. Keep an eye out and you'll see another thread about it within a couple of days most likely.

Once we actually post our advertisement thread about a beta testing period, you'll notice a bunch of features. A few of them (engine features), you can already find here: https://otland.net/threads/fortissimum-engine-features.243874/page-2
One specific feature exists that you especially might enjoy if you're from the US. Look for the multi-world feature in that thread.

The server is online 24/7, and you can already login and test out things, but there are a lot of things that still haven't been updated or isn't live on the server YET. However, all the features mentioned in related threads have been implemented already and should be 100% functional.

Kind regards,

Fortissimum Team

Lol I still seem too dumb to find it but I'll believe you haha XD

Kind regards,

Fortissimum Team
Yea have some really nice features, but so the multi world capability.... Basically is 2 servers right

Kind regards,

Fortissimum Team

Good to know.
I may attempt to login once I've finished some more of my psychology project.. I really need a break, lol.

Regards,
Cody

Yea have some really nice features, but so the multi world capability.... Basically is 2 servers right
Yes, 2 servers but they are technically the same as you'll be able to world transfer freely. The purpose is to allow everyone to join wars and have the possibility of switching over if your connection is bad to one of the servers.

We have one server that is located in North America (NA) and another one in western Europe (Amsterdam).

Kind regards,

Fortissimum Team

Yes, 2 servers but they are technically the same as you'll be able to world transfer freely. The purpose is to allow everyone to join wars and have the possibility of switching over if your connection is bad to one of the servers.

We have one server that is located in North America (NA) and another one in western Europe (Amsterdam).

Kind regards,

Fortissimum Team
What's the prices for world transferring because nothing is ever free haha

What's the prices for world transferring because nothing is ever free haha

The price is not sure yet, it will not be to expensive, it depends if you would do the express world change or the normal world change, the difference is the cooldown and price.

Kind regards
Fortissimum Team

Back