• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
16:17 GM Kosari: Gaamlefar deleted.
16:18 GM Kosari: Aimbot is ILLEGAL.
lots of botters:O

Do you like it? ;DD

Wandur 15th April 2010 16:29:05 - Killed at level 116 by The God

Now it comes to my mind, why are you deleting botters and only restarting Anvand's magic level? That's corruptive, since you do takes sides obviously.

@Danny: You knew they were botting, so what's the meaning now? lol

Now it comes to my mind, why are you deleting botters and only restarting Anvand's magic level? That's corruptive, since you do takes sides obviously.

I've resetted it because he immediate he admitted he used macro. So I thought i'd give him another chance.

There's no written rule what to do with botters, I just decide to do depending on the situation. Though aimbotters are the worst, that's why I usually delete em.

there is a big difference between aimbot and afk maglvl, i guess atleast.

Wow, can you drop this? He lost all his magic levels, not only the ones he macroed. And please, the gamemaster isnt corrupted neither does he take sides.

Maybe you are not satisfied with the rules but the gamemaster punished everyone the same = no corruption.

Wow, can you drop this? He lost all his magic levels, not only the ones he macroed. And please, the gamemaster isnt corrupted neither does he take sides.

Maybe you are not satisfied with the rules but the gamemaster punished everyone the same = no corruption.

Stuck in his ass while he was corrupting and too busy to watch the outside view? What a pity.. He became corrupt the second he opened his first server, but in Roldera he became corrupt when he took parties in the incident in Ankrahmun.

Even though I'm a friend of Zelge again, he still took his party due to Zelge knowing his cousin, which is in my opinion corruptive. As he stated before he helped him that I can do w/e I want and what i'm doing is totally legal.

So mind stucking your head where it belongs again? Thanks.

Stuck in his ass while he was corrupting and too busy to watch the outside view? What a pity.. He became corrupt the second he opened his first server, but in Roldera he became corrupt when he took parties in the incident in Ankrahmun.

Even though I'm a friend of Zelge again, he still took his party due to Zelge knowing his cousin, which is in my opinion corruptive. As he stated before he helped him that I can do w/e I want and what i'm doing is totally legal.

So mind stucking your head where it belongs again? Thanks.

Yeah GM is corrupted because he helped someone to remove trash from a depot when noobchars were trashing it. Really corrupted!!

Gaamlefar deleted.

@accusations:

another jealous retard lol?

I wish i took screenshot, so people would see what a fool you are... Grim was there and Spartacus. If you want confirmation ask them in game.

Edit:
I could care less about my death I just wanted to bring some light to the surface...

I am now against Gamlefar but you have to bann the god and me aswell since Gamlefar did NOT bot and we did the same as he did.
I can show you how if you would ever answer in game, yet you really don't seem to care about any1.

weird shit man. we fighted anvand and his friends. then anvand shoot sd and imidiatly he ue. no exhaust at all. i think anvand has got some deals with ryan (both 2 big bot/hack nerds irl) (first that m lvl just to 0 not a deletion) and now this hmmm

Last edited:
weird shit man. we fighted anvand and his friends. then anvand shoot sd and imidiatly he ue. no exhaust at all. i think anvand has got some deals with ryan (first that m lvl just to 0 not a deletion) and now this hmmm

YOU'RE EmBaRAsSiNgggg

weird shit man. we fighted anvand and his friends. then anvand shoot sd and imidiatly he ue. no exhaust at all. i think anvand has got some deals with ryan (first that m lvl just to 0 not a deletion) and now this hmmm

lol, i wish i could remove exhaust on a specific player. Anyways, cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back