• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellrage; if GM is online, it's easier for him to just take care of them. But I don't think he cares about this server. As everybody know.

and some of us just state that they're botters, I can't really be arsed taking evidence on this shit server.

If you think this is a shit server, dont play.
If you cant be arsed to get evidence, dont post.

I posted proof for Zabije and he was banned within 24 hours. Not sure what you mean with Ryan not caring about this server. If you talk about those lvl 8 chars online, its just to get the server higher on server lists. Check who is online and you will see its around 50 real players out of those 65, more than enought for good wars.

To be honest, the only reason you could possibly think its a shit server is because there are many good teams here and you simply cant match them like on other servers.

If you think this is a shit server, dont play.
If you cant be arsed to get evidence, dont post.

I posted proof for Zabije and he was banned within 24 hours. Not sure what you mean with Ryan not caring about this server. If you talk about those lvl 8 chars online, its just to get the server higher on server lists. Check who is online and you will see its around 50 real players out of those 65, more than enought for good wars.

To be honest, the only reason you could possibly think its a shit server is because there are many good teams here and you simply cant match them like on other servers.

I actually feel sorry for you. You're one of these dumb swedish kids that likes to have somekind of a wierd ego. Who the fuck are you to even speak? I'm redirecting this to Ryan, you damn asslicker. Go kiss his ass elsewhere, as I do not enjoy watching asslickers.

For the record, he do not care about the server, if youre asslicking face can't see that, I pity you fucking retard.

ryan deleted 140ek so just stfu eppan

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! that's much, or is it? he's an unserious GM that doesn't give shit about anyone but himself and his server's reputation.

Danny you're pathetic. You "hate" cheaters, yet when we waited for you in Ab boat, you called the botters behind us? I thought you dislike cheaters, or is it okay to teamw itht hem to crush others?
We didn't call the polacks? they just couldnt mind staying away from the battle.
Not to mention I dislike your entire team now, and lost all respect to it, since you team with noobs like last man (ahwhhaha cant stop laughing)

crawl back to Warszawa, fucking p0lack0

cough, you are?

I don't care actually, I only teamed with last man due to one reason. You crying that I'm afraid of waring against you guys. And let's face the facts that you did CALL the pole's as directly when we got trapped = they come. But it might be luck aswell, but hiiiiiighly doubt it.

No way near enought proof but look anyways.

16kdxsi.png

note that zabije cie gnoju is wtfwtf - yet another char deleted, wonder how many characters he will create to over level 100 before he either stop bots, or stop playing here! ^^ well great job.

Gm just killed me because I killed his ingame char, is that corrupt or is that corrupt?

my name is vain and i forgot gms char something with lo~ I killed him after he tried killing me then all of the sudden gm tps to me and spams ue

my name is vain and i forgot gms char something with lo~ I killed him after he tried killing me then all of the sudden gm tps to me and spams ue

and what is your proof for telling us it is a gm char=,=?

Gaamlefar deleted.

@accusations:

another jealous retard lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back