• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you skip some parts in tibicam? because i don't have to see everything of it.

i think pallys is like to weak, maybe not to weak but would be better if you could buy power bolts, like before!

Power bolts weren't even used in old tibia, rarely, and they were expensive / hard to make. So please, do not put power bolts in-game. It makes them overpowered and the server to look dumb and noobish.

Yeah, I think it's more fun to pk with bolts even though they hit less than p bolts :D More old school and gives some difficulty :)

Or you just can add more mana to make powerbolts. Example. Not 200 mana but 385 mana. And make them more expensive to buy. That would be nice. And maybe more 'old school' :p

no don't make them buy able... because it is easy to make cash so the price doesn't matter for pala's...

Polack retarded team are botting, quite obvious actually to see that when they're spamming under roofs and just spamming regulary on their friends by misstake / spamming exhausts aswell.

Better get a grip of the botters before it ends up to be the end of Roldera, afterall. You do cheat players.

Polack retarded team are botting, quite obvious actually to see that when they're spamming under roofs and just spamming regulary on their friends by misstake / spamming exhausts aswell.

Better get a grip of the botters before it ends up to be the end of Roldera, afterall. You do cheat players.

Indeed

Danny you're pathetic. You "hate" cheaters, yet when we waited for you in Ab boat, you called the botters behind us? I thought you dislike cheaters, or is it okay to teamw itht hem to crush others?

Quit posting untill you get proof.

Ban Wtfwtf for aimbot. Here is the proof:

wtfwtf_aimbot.rec

Fastforward untill you see me firebombing Revenge and Wtfwtf when they try to drop pz with invisible.

Check for this:
He make 3-4 fast poofs, "hey botters never poof!!".
Then hit suddenly he hit 100% sd.

And the final proof is when he shoot SD from offscreen when im running away from him. As anyone who dont use bot would know, you need to aim 1-1.5 sqm infron of target to make a successful hit if the target is running straight. He shoot SD on me when he can see only half my character (0.5 sqm from offscreen).

Impossible without bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back