• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how you keep saying "we" xd

Last I heard people like jeppzon and angel haven't loged on classic in weeks.

@Filthy: when i came on muhammed there were 4 other ppl besides me, a rp, a ed a ek and a ms. I was only there about 2 min since u died shortly after and i only seen 4 others. And why does it matter? You guys are making a big deal out of anything these days. You taking pz and dying = going to forums and crying.

I dont play classic sammy.. Never have, Never will.. :peace:

Funny how you keep saying "we" xd

Last I heard people like jeppzon and angel haven't loged on classic in weeks.

@Filthy: when i came on muhammed there were 4 other ppl besides me, a rp, a ed a ek and a ms. I was only there about 2 min since u died shortly after and i only seen 4 others. And why does it matter? You guys are making a big deal out of anything these days. You taking pz and dying = going to forums and crying.

because angel doesn't play classic not all of enigma but like 5-6 boys. and about jeppzon idk from who you heard that but i just fighted with him in arena yesterday. and he is still pg'ing:huh:

Sammy is bad in maths and he got problems with his eyes.

Somehow you do say now that it doesn't matter since you know we're right...

Sorry to say, but on your movie you masslogged 1-2 persons at poi with around 10 persons. (e.g.Check the vip @ Morales POI)
Same with every other frags, just that you didn't masslogg.

Last edited:

Sorry to say, but on your movie you masslogged 1-2 persons at poi with around 10 persons. (e.g.Check the vip @ Morales POI)

we didnt masslogg i think
i think sammy just took the vip list from another scene

You obviously have no idea what it takes to make a good movie. lots of the scenes there were taken from different events. And tell your buddy Gail whose complaining that "only sneaks blabla", another big mouth who doesn't know squat about movies. Im not gonna show OB if the cammer did not record any frags. Alex got plenty of tibiacams of OB where he wasn't on the screen when ppl were fragged. It wud just look ugly if I show a frag and it only shows his body on the floor. But then again you and your dynamic duo sidekick Gail know everything there it to know. You guys just run your mouth without any knowledge about the topic like always.

P.S. looking forward to your excuses when you loose on the next ot

I dont play classic sammy.. Never have, Never will.. :peace:

Im not sure who i talked to in vent like a week ago. We fought vs enigma a bit and the serv crashed. We were using same vent so I talked to Jeppzon and someone else in that channel, but i remember that Jeppzon said he hasn't loged on Classic in a while, not sure who the other person was.

You obviously have no idea what it takes to make a good movie. lots of the scenes there were taken from different events. And tell your buddy Gail whose complaining that "only sneaks blabla", another big mouth who doesn't know squat about movies. Im not gonna show OB if the cammer did not record any frags. Alex got plenty of tibiacams of OB where he wasn't on the screen when ppl were fragged. It wud just look ugly if I show a frag and it only shows his body on the floor. But then again you and your dynamic duo sidekick Gail know everything there it to know. You guys just run your mouth without any knowledge about the topic like always.

P.S. looking forward to your excuses when you loose on the next ot

Will depend on if you decide to keep teaming with the 20+ gang or go seperate ways. :)

Roldera 7.4 opening Saturday 1 May around 20:00. Check www.roldera.net!

Due to lack of players of the 7.72 I'm opening this Roldera in 7.4 version.

I got a few questions about the server:

- Can you heal if someone is standing over you in a stack?
- Does SD hit everyone in a stack?
- How much mana do you get from mana fluids? - Can you walk over 2+ parcels?
- Are boats pz and will they have a random spawn point? (like classictibia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back