• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't get players when you had high exp, you stated that you had 100+ players now you say you lack of players? so you did cheat more than 20? or are you just twisting your own words.

another point, i for an example play your servers if they're high exp else I do not play them, and I'm sure many will agree with me. so, just higher them if you want players, since you can't keep your ugly hands of being non-corrupt.

The server had 100-20=80 players after like 1 week but people quitted after that. I wonder who is twisting words here.

@Another point. Tell me what was corrupted on Roldera.

The server had 100-20=80 players after like 1 week but people quitted after that. I wonder who is twisting words here.

@Another point. Tell me what was corrupted on Roldera.

Din lilla horunge, kan du försöka läsa vad man säger istället för att leka som om du kan läsa Engelska lr?

He said himself that Roldera LACKED on players, therefor he'll open a 7.4 server right? I'll make it very simple for your little brain to read this Hellrage, I promise. Because he said that he had small amount of players playing 7.72 = 80 players online or even more. And 80 or 100 players aint a small amount of 7.x clients.

SO THE POINT IS, EITHER HE'S CHEATING, OR HE'LL ADD MORE CHEATING CHARACTERS TO IMPROVE THE ONLINE STATUS NEXT TIME, MKKAY?

He said he had 100 players when there was 100 players online and then he said the server lacked players when there was 5-15 players online. Its so simple even my little brain can read this so I assume you understand it too.

And, what was corrupted on Roldera? I bet all you can say is that he was corrupted on his first servers and he has improved alot since that.

Din lilla horunge, kan du försöka läsa vad man säger istället för att leka som om du kan läsa Engelska lr?

He said himself that Roldera LACKED on players, therefor he'll open a 7.4 server right? I'll make it very simple for your little brain to read this Hellrage, I promise. Because he said that he had small amount of players playing 7.72 = 80 players online or even more. And 80 or 100 players aint a small amount of 7.x clients.

SO THE POINT IS, EITHER HE'S CHEATING, OR HE'LL ADD MORE CHEATING CHARACTERS TO IMPROVE THE ONLINE STATUS NEXT TIME, MKKAY?

the point here is your being dumb. he said it lacked of players when the server was dieing that means the last week. he said it because there were only 10 people each day online. he never said it lacked of players when there were 70 online. so i DON'T GET YOUR POINT?? MMKAY?
he haven't been corrupt on roldera either. so ifyou don't like him opening a lowrate then don't play. but i bet if he keeps it open for another month people will come;)
and keep it english.

This aint gonna work, its gonna be to slow at start, and waaaaaay to fast on high levels.

Will be lots of lowbys, but also lots of lvl 200s

Let me clear things up, in 7.4 you don't war with 150 lvls. The wars are perfectly good at lvl 60-100 lvls. A lvl 150 sorc could ue 750 easily.. and 150 with 8x exp is just a week for PGer.

Level 60-100s will be perfect, make a stage 8x exp till lvl 80 then 5x. Lvl 80 sorc could already ue 450 + sd 250s, trust me its enough.

Xothman

This aint gonna work, its gonna be to slow at start, and waaaaaay to fast on high levels.

Haha of course, alot of 200. I want your dreams, their funny.

With 8x it still take ages to take 200. Classictibia got 2.5 right now and the highest is 125 after like an year?

it's all about opinions guys.. you can't assume if you don't like the system, none will...

everyone have their theory and opinions how it should be..

you don't have to make such big deal out of it, and flame like it was war between your countries

Haha of course, alot of 200. I want your dreams, their funny.

With 8x it still take ages to take 200. Classictibia got 2.5 right now and the highest is 125 after like an year?

You should play more lowrates, you don't get it. I hate to say it but he is right. Originaltibia was 5 or 7x and after 1.5 weeks there was a level 120 RP who hunted warlocks with sds and a 113 ms along with some other 100+ players. As on lvl 100+ sorcs are really overpowered I can say with certainty that level 200 (130 mil exp?) is nothing impossible within a month.

Also don't talk about classictibia if you know nothing about it, level 125 there is over 30 million exp~ or so. Level 134 was 50 mil exp I think.. the gm mentioned

You should play more lowrates, you don't get it. I hate to say it but he is right. Originaltibia was 5 or 7x and after 1.5 weeks there was a level 120 RP who hunted warlocks with sds and a 113 ms along with some other 100+ players. As on lvl 100+ sorcs are really overpowered I can say with certainty that level 200 (130 mil exp?) is nothing impossible within a month.

Also don't talk about classictibia if you know nothing about it, level 125 there is over 30 million exp~ or so. Level 134 was 50 mil exp I think.. the gm mentioned

Original tibia was 7x.

The Hp/mana gain and loot rate is really making if it's going to be easy lvl at low rate or not.

5x exp and 50/50 hp/mana per tick and you are lvl 100+ in one day. (with loot 3+x)

5x exp with real tibia hp/mana and loot. it will take you a week get level 100.

but a "normal" 5x server stats and you're level 100 in 3~ days..
and 150+ in less than 2 weeks.

My old server, with 5x experience, 5/5 hp mana gain and there was 2 players with lvl 200+ after a month.
and already after 1 week online there was 10~ lvl 100+.

if this server is going to a success and not over spammed with rich kids and high lvls he should have really low loot rate, and low hp/mana gain. and ofc low loot as well..

If he use 7.4 formulas I think it will work. But I agree there should be lower exp after level 100 or something.

Remember mana fluids usually give 50 mana or less. You wont be able to pg fast on dragon lords like Roldera and Demona will definately be empty.

Yeah like Realsoft said, the mana/hp needs to be low, maybe like this

sorcerer/druid 1 mana/2 sec---1 hp/4 sec
paladin 1 mana/3 sec---1 hp3/sec
knight 1 mana/4 sec---1 hp/2 sec

Also make the loot rate LOWWWW!!!! I hate it when people loot a dsm/boh in their first hunt -.- Those rare items should be actually rare, not that every player has 1.

Also make the loot rate LOWWWW!!!! I hate it when people loot a dsm/boh in their first hunt -.- Those rare items should be actually rare, not that every player has 1.

Jeez go play classictibia if you want to work your ass off to get items. 2x lootrate is normal, maybe a bit more on dragons so people would have cash...

that was bit too low for this server =/

I recommend like 3/3 hp/mana per tick. or bit higher but not much higher.

do like classic, at higher lvl you need more exp to get x lvl, its like exp stage but still not

exempel: at lvl 100 u need around 11kk exp,make so u need like 20kk exp etc

i got a few questions about the server:

- can you heal if someone is standing over you in a stack?
- does sd hit everyone in a stack?
- how much mana do you get from mana fluids? - can you walk over 2+ parcels?
- are boats pz and will they have a random spawn point? (like classictibia)

buhp

do like classic, at higher lvl you need more exp to get x lvl, its like exp stage but still not

exempel: at lvl 100 u need around 11kk exp,make so u need like 20kk exp etc

lvl 100 is 15 700 000 exp~, and if you die with more lvl you lose more exp why make it so difficult if it could be simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back