• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a nice server if most things what hellrage said are in the game

..._/

like i said before after lvl 120 or so lower exp

also Loot rate should be 1x.
mana per sec 2/2 ;p

and the other shits good for a good PVP&RPG server.

Thanks / Lysy:peace:

I disagree with 1x lootrate but if 2x is too high then maybe soemwhere between. Or 1x for rare loot and 2x for other loot.

HELLO, you also said 1year hosting minimum on other servers you have which did not even make it 1 year, your a lie . goodluck though.
also much servers downgraded from high tibia version are just not the same as REAL 7.4 version, you will notice playing i'm guessing much differences from 7.4 , showing more of a plastic version of 7.4 with higher version qualitys such as addons to the map which did not come untill later, and other flaws. Rather then a full 7.4 version this will be pulling much fun from what i remember as real 7.4.

Last edited:
Everyone who has played in classic knows that the graphics here won't be 7.4 but it doesen't matter. As long as the game features
hellrage was talking about are here, there won't be a problem.

HELLO, you also said 1year hosting minimum on other servers you have which did not even make it 1 year, your a lie . goodluck though.
also much servers downgraded from high tibia version are just not the same as REAL 7.4 version, you will notice playing i'm guessing much differences from 7.4 , showing more of a plastic version of 7.4 with higher version qualitys such as addons to the map which did not come untill later, and other flaws. Rather then a full 7.4 version this will be pulling much fun from what i remember as real 7.4.

And you promised to buy a dedi in Germany with your donation money, and we all know how that ended, hypocrite.

Good job man. registration don`t works tho ;p check whats wrong with it.it asks for some e-mail

Edit: Nvm,it`s ok

Two for you:

cry more

Watch out on server. The leading guild on classictibia made pk team to prevent people from playing here xD

Lol how sad is that :w00t: Anyways, they'll make the "players online" higher + there'll be more wars ;)

Yeah well they quitted already I think. Anyways, I think Ryan should take down the server for some time and fix all the "bugs". Its too much 7.6+ features in the server.

ye agree hellrage. 21:19 Soul Wolf: Regeneration is smaller then on classic 0.o.

21:26 Nespectus: uhs dont work here

21:26 Soul Wolf: but
21:26 Soul Wolf: 80% of npc
21:26 Soul Wolf: don't
21:26 Soul Wolf: 80% quest's
21:27 Soul Wolf: regenerate

just a few complains in game chat:S

and sucks about the begin with 500 gpstarting cash edit: i see the abuse has been pretty big lvl 15s already use manafluids non stop.

+ venore boat isn't like it should be.
+ make boats pz free

+ make push system like classictibia = more funxd

Last edited:
I think every serious server should have rook ;) That would also solve the abusing of the 500gp kickoff money

No rook please. Just make new people start with a backpack with rope and shovel in. No need for 500 gp.

I wont play here before all these bugs are fixed.

hellrage dude the only big bug is uh not working for the rest everyone can live with it..
the 2 biggest abusers of the 500 gp thing are necrosis and nacrosis they already have bought a house=,=

I wont play this so called 7.4 server if its like 7.6 but with more fps lag and ugly graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back