• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has donations coming? pffff failios

stop acting like a child. it's up to Ryan if he wants donations or not and whatever he chose you should show him respect and not judge for one thing.

if you now are a poor kid irl or can't donate in other reasons then don't. play fair without donate, simple!

Realsoft, have Ryan fed you with some kind of a mancum to make you speak the way you speak now or what? It's quite obvious, that you're trying to lick his ass clean. Not to mentiont that you guys were fighting on different threads before.

also just make this fucking high rate for fucksake, i can't be bothered playing your shitty servers low exped.

-waiting for hellrage to respond instead of roldera-

Realsoft, have Ryan fed you with some kind of a mancum to make you speak the way you speak now or what? It's quite obvious, that you're trying to lick his ass clean. Not to mentiont that you guys were fighting on different threads before.

also just make this fucking high rate for fucksake, i can't be bothered playing your shitty servers low exped.

-waiting for hellrage to respond instead of roldera-

I'm not here to asslick Ryan, I don't asslick anyone, I said that stuffs because it's really immature to say like that just because 1 thing is wrong.

and about you? is everything asslicking to you? if you want to know Ryan DDosed me and I got rid of it pretty fast. so I doubt Ryan or me would ever be friends, but however I don't find that a reason to start act childish here.

He probbly asslicks ryan, since hes afraid he will ddos him again.

He probbly asslicks ryan, since hes afraid he will ddos him again.

grow up dude. I'm not afraid of DDosers, I can get their source killed and get busted irl and get heavy problems.

I can't believe you're so immature and really would even believe I'm afraid of Ryan -.- I don't want anything with him to do as hes a fraud and born to be a scammer.

No, I'm not going to post here again, why should I answer to a few guys that can't grow up? :huh:

you 2 guys have proven who you are. Bye

Realsoft, you're asslicking and you're sucking up to Ryan if you're here to clean his thread. No matter if it's immature or not, that's up to the moderators to decide and Ryan himself.

So in this case, this is asslicking. And "everything" aint asslicking, only the obvious part. First Hellrage, now you.

I'm not here to asslick Ryan, I don't asslick anyone, I said that stuffs because it's really immature to say like that just because 1 thing is wrong.

and about you? is everything asslicking to you? if you want to know Ryan DDosed me and I got rid of it pretty fast. so I doubt Ryan or me would ever be friends, but however I don't find that a reason to start act childish here.

Lmao funny how just a month ago you were spamming and bad mouthing Ryan every chance you got. threatening to report him and all type of none sense. Wonder if your ass licking him out of fear or you want something :]

Status
Players: 1/900

Am I missing something? :eek: last time I checked there were 50ish people online.

this is why:

Venlo
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wtf, why Roldera is off for 2 days!?
-.-

Well cool server, I could say a lot of great things about it for sure. The thing is people like 7.4 real maps and high rates, so why not make a 7.4 high rate? Haha I bet if you did one simple change to this server and made a simple exp stage like: 8-20(20x) 20-50(15x) 50-85 (10x) 85+ (8x) or something simillar. This would fufill the needs of both highrate players who enjoy warring, and to those people who love the rpg feeling. Im pretty sure a lot of people would agree with me.. Just a suggestion however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back