• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the owner of halexo is even worse then ryan lol and im serious. why i trust ryan with this lowrate server because it is already 2 months on? ye 1 reset but everyone liked the reset.

Learn something from loldera man. He doesn't give a crap about his customers and he will reset / take down the server at whim. He won't bother fixing his bugs, he lies about everything and cheats whatever he can. And I mean, look he has donations on, if that starts dwindling?...

LOL <reset> LMAOdera.NET IS OPEN, DONATE NOW ;]

...This for him = short term money, he's not even thinking about long term cash. He's just milking this as hardcore as he can and freely admits it lol.

On a low rate server, you're actually putting a lot more effort into gaining your levels. You don't look for a little bit of security there for your time? Ryan's about as reliable as a seatbelt made out of jelly... Or are you happy to pump hours hunting low level monsters for no reason? :p

Learn something from loldera man. He doesn't give a crap about his customers and he will reset / take down the server at whim. He won't bother fixing his bugs, he lies about everything and cheats whatever he can. And I mean, look he has donations on, if that starts dwindling?...

LOL <reset> LMAOdera.NET IS OPEN, DONATE NOW ;]

...This for him = short term money, he's not even thinking about long term cash. He's just milking this as hardcore as he can and freely admits it lol.

On a low rate server, you're actually putting a lot more effort into gaining your levels. You don't look for a little bit of security there for your time? Ryan's about as reliable as a seatbelt made out of jelly... Or are you happy to pump hours hunting low level monsters for no reason? :p

everything you said is true, but sounds crap for me since i play there to have some fun if im not going out with friends or anything. then i just lvl some and at the end go pk. so i don't care he reset it whenever he wants. i know ryan is just some pathetic kid here and irl but who cares lol

Shameless. Can't expect anything more from Ryan though haha. Last man, why would you even bother starting here? It's not a high rates server, so why put any trust in Ryan to be stable?

Uptime: 99.7%
Port: 7171
Server: OTServ 0.6.3_SVN
Added: April 9, 2010, 11:16 pm CET

U ask yourself this ???

He put a bunch of spam that a mod deleted :p

Uptime: 99.7%
Port: 7171
Server: OTServ 0.6.3_SVN
Added: April 9, 2010, 11:16 pm CET

And?

lolryan.jpg

lolryan2.jpg

• How many resets has this one had?
  • How many donators have you screwed?
  • How many people telling you about bugs have you ignored?
  • How many servers have you had now?
  • How much spoofing have you done?
  • Lies told?
  • Servers pinged?

Sprout all the BS you want everyone knows you're talking out your ass if you even attempt to say your server are stable. lol :p But whatever, keep at it I won't spam here, if you lure other people in that's their problem. The funny thing is though, if you thought long term Ryan, you could make more money and keep your customers happy... Alas.

Last edited:
Evulclown u are full of BULLSHIT, give me ur name Roldera ill solo you in no time, stop insult me or i will kidnapp ur family

ye its sad he's not spending a lil time in fixing some bugs. but still i dont'bother playing a server with some bugs lol at the end we are all here to rpg and they are aren't any bugs with monsters or we are here to war and there aren't any bugs in warsXD only complain i got is that meteon a 70 ms m lvl 53 did 600 with ue i don't know if this should be like this but isn't it way to high?

Last edited:
[*]How many resets has this one had?
Roldera 7.4 none.

[*]How many donators have you screwed?
Do you actually know what "DONATE" means?
"an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution."

[*]How many people telling you about bugs have you ignored?
Server is as the server is. Play it or don't play it?

[*]How many servers have you had now?
A couple? Whats the point of this? There are only few ots that still exist after 6 or more months.

[*]How much spoofing have you done?
On Roldera 7.4 none, Loldera none.

[*]Lies told?
Lies?

[*]Servers pinged?[/QUOTE]
Since I started a server again 2 months ago, none.

I'll give you until later today to edit that ridiculous attempt at a reply and delete what you wrote. Because I'd really rather not argue on the internet over something so useless.

If it's still here when I check later then you should know full well that I can easily pick your arguments apart... So make life easier for yourself now.

[*]How many resets has this one had?
Roldera 7.4 none.

[*]How many people telling you about bugs have you ignored?
Server is as the server is. Play it or don't play it?

[*]How many servers have you had now?
A couple? Whats the point of this? There are only few ots that still exist after 6 or more months.

[*]How much spoofing have you done?
On Roldera 7.4 none, Loldera none.

[*]Lies told?
Lies?

[*]Servers pinged?

pls throw yourself away irl this post is soo useless and full of lies lol. you DID spoof on loldera thats a fact because i saw lvl 8s online for hole days and staying lvl 8 and it weren't mc chars of players but of you. at "lies" ye what does that mean? that is a big problem for you if you know what i meaned you wouldn't do it;)

not even gonna reply on this part if you have any IQ you would know that what you saying here is SHIT

@resets on roldera. your lieing again (for the record lieing to people = that you telling people false information on purpose.) because really long time you did a reset and i do remember that if im right you did that like 1 month back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back