• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
not with 34587348545 trazillion spots, and my map didn't had bridges going to everywhere and nowhere. I minimized custom parts the most to not get rid of good ol' Thais. ;)

Assassinho is a cheater and a asslicker and Ryan sux ass as a GM, he only makes a server for the donation money..

Shame on you Ryan..

Signed, Okon.

your good in random flaming man! XD atleast im not the only asslicker, your asslicking yrexz with supporting him by calling me a asslicker of ryan (reason unknown) you both probaly live in poland and do tibia meetings and show your ugly faces to each otherXD? . keep trying kids maby you will reach something in life.

not with 34587348545 trazillion spots, and my map didn't had bridges going to everywhere and nowhere. I minimized custom parts the most to not get rid of good ol' Thais. ;)

True enough. But the guy's hosting his server simply so people can PvP Ryan's hosting his to steal cash, you're flaming the wrong guy :p

Actually I think Ryan is one of the people who makes good old school OT's, I liked all the of the oldera series, well the ones which were up for longer then a month then :p.
And the donations are that bad, you need alot to donate to -lets say- 100, and it only helps the server.

if any1 is planning on donating - don't. it will take your money but you won't get your donation rose, so it's basically just a waste of your hard-earned 5bob. i got owned =)).

ofc.. if u want to donate just to be kind. do it (LOOOOOOL) xDD.

get real man for acces to green djinn you need 50k lol so beginners ain't able to abuse it faggot lol. and why would i abuse it if i already got 130k? i don't see your point of being here. your only failing here like everywhere probaly so leave it nowXD its safer for you^^ :wub: btw if you got such a big mouth get your team on here and lets have a fight:D atm its boring for us

fix it ryan.

haha act big when i go to vacation xD

haha act big when i go to vacation xD

omfg is this a serious post? i hope it was sarcasme?? i act big because its true atm there is no war on you guys ain't not even playing that ot so jsut stfu k? pfft attention seeker. i act big even if you are not on vacation like you are something lol. your good but nothing for me to be scared of my friend^_^

btw when i fighted you sometimes for like some seconds/minutes alone on yeah. you were nothing special lol not at all..

It was serious and you always said on loldera you would retire/the server wasnt good/whatever and now you complain there is nobody to fight against.

Ofc im nothing special when I run away to refill mana (its 7.4)

Yeah it was nice match :D but who do you think is better? Germany or Netherlands. If Germany go to finals we will see (I will see Germany vs Spain tomorrow on stadion in Dusseldorf/germany)

It was serious and you always said on loldera you would retire/the server wasnt good/whatever and now you complain there is nobody to fight against.

Ofc im nothing special when I run away to refill mana (its 7.4)

YOYO mate wake up not only netherlands made the final but we are in the roldera thread not loldera so idk what your talking shit now. i did say those things because we had a retard team on loldera alot of random noobies :p so was kinda boring at the end for me but at the same time i started to like it at the end because i was like wtf who caresXD thats why i just taked pz sometimes solo ofcourse it wasn't a succes when you guys come after me with 8 but ye i had funxD

@assasinho

I need a faster answer from you ( you Know what i talk about)

@Hellrage

Your Dead is near. Suprise Will come to you, Be ready When u back my training started

Yeah it was nice match :D but who do you think is better? Germany or Netherlands. If Germany go to finals we will see (I will see Germany vs Spain tomorrow on stadion in Dusseldorf/germany)

I'm praying Germany will win so we can get evul revenge of the finals we had in Munchen in '74.
Last minutes were reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyy exciting lol....

lol u honestly believe germany will loose any game from now on? ofc they'll win vs spain+nl... I even think spain is a LOT better than netherlands, but still.. germany is gonna make it easily!
and i am not only saying that because i am from germany:/

lol u honestly believe germany will loose any game from now on? ofc they'll win vs spain+nl... I even think spain is a LOT better than netherlands, but still.. germany is gonna make it easily!
and i am not only saying that because i am from germany:/

they though that Brasil was alottt better then the netherlands but guess what 2-1 it could even be 3-1 if they didn't act stupid last minute. rofl i like it if people say they will make it easily. if they make it believe me it won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back