• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay since you wanted to keep the post there...

Roldera 7.4 none.

I've heard one reset last month so far? How many versions of Roldera has there been in the past too?

Do you actually know what "DONATE" means?
"an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution."

Don't hide behind that lame excuse. Do you know what "moron" means?

You know full well why people donated. And if someone's giving you money in return for things you need to have a bit of stability. Some guy on Loldera paid god knows how much to get to 195 and you reset the server the next day? Everyone who donated was a total retard but that dosen't change the fact that you are a money grabbing cock.

You don't need donations on because the server, as you try to keep reminding people is FREE for you... So you screwed the balance of the server with donations -- Then you screwed the donators. As you admit freely to your RL friends, all this is for you is to gain quick dirty cash.

If you went about this in a smarter way, you could have made more money AND had a stable server. But alas...

Server is as the server is. Play it or don't play it?

Yeah great, you won't even let people fix bugs for you so you keep customers for longer or gain other donators. That attitude sums you and your stupidity up perfectly.

A couple? Whats the point of this? There are only few ots that still exist after 6 or more months.

The point is you go through servers like a $2 hooker goes through customers.

Yet, you lie at the start of every single one of them: "this will be up for long long time pls i have free dedicated server pls ;] come join me ;] donate ;]"
<woops server's gone after a week>
"thanks for donate ;] very nice gift ;]]"

Right.

On Roldera 7.4 none, Loldera none.

Yeah, you just log on MC'd characters and leave them online -- That's much better? On Loldera and Roldera there were level 8's that hadn't logged out since the server went up. Hiding behind semantics won't win you an argument.

On other versions of Roldera, how much actual spoofing went on? Right.

What's the matter? You tell so many, you're unsure of what the word means now? If you need a basic one go 7 posts up?

Since I started a server again 2 months ago, none.

How commendable. I didn't ask about 2 months ago though, did I? How many servers have you pinged? Oh? Right.

I actually don't care how you run your servers etc, if you screw over donators, want to treat people like crap. But don't come on here pissing in our pockets and telling us it's raining. And don't ping other servers that are being run properly to try and steal their customers.

Jackass.

Last edited:
pls throw yourself away irl this post is soo useless and full of lies lol. you DID spoof on loldera thats a fact because i saw lvl 8s online for hole days and staying lvl 8 and it weren't mc chars of players but of you.

even people who had been on since the server started :D

Hmm the best 7.4 server is getting pinged. I wonder who would ever want to do something like this!?

Hmm the best 7.4 server is getting pinged. I wonder who would ever want to do something like this!?

btw i was wondering what will happen if your list get to big:S will you make a hole thread about you/it:wub:?

ey ryan remove the pz on boat let us be able to pk on boats that is how it was back in 7.4 can ya fix that:O? wars will be alot more difficult.:p

stfu ass~ u say its noob ots and then u asslick ryan,damn retard

your probaly shirek? atleast to see your signature (polack for sure). i said it is a noob OT not otsXD and i still think it isn't a greath ot but ye you see any other ot online what is fun to play onXD>? atleast here I/we got some war on and thats why i play a ot. but pls tell me where you can see me asslicking ryan:S? i am just asking him to change something is that asslicking :S? pls go back to legendia and fail there (K)

ey pls fix it that you can't sell serpent swords to green djinn because low lvls who hunt drags need serpents to sell so they get cash:S atm nobody can:S

ey pls fix it that you can't sell serpent swords to green djinn because low lvls who hunt drags need serpents to sell so they get cash:S atm nobody can:S

So u can abuse serpents starter bug? gz

So u can abuse serpents starter bug? gz

get real man for acces to green djinn you need 50k lol so beginners ain't able to abuse it faggot lol. and why would i abuse it if i already got 130k? i don't see your point of being here. your only failing here like everywhere probaly so leave it nowXD its safer for you^^ :wub: btw if you got such a big mouth get your team on here and lets have a fight:D atm its boring for us

fix it ryan.

Assassinho is a cheater and a asslicker and Ryan sux ass as a GM, he only makes a server for the donation money..

Shame on you Ryan..

Signed, Okon.

Still better then your server with 3546455465454 custom parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back