• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahah no exhaust heueaauhahahha ,another complain by pro pvp master

or a talented botter^^ i say nothing now but everyone know (who know simon) that he like to hack/bot etc. since he already have been catched by botting i won't be suprised if he still is using a bot.

There is no bot that allows you to cast spells/runes that passes the allowed limit. Altho servers that have .5 exhausts do have a bug that allows players to cast 2 fast spells. For exmaple if the exhaust is 1.5sec, you can do 2 UE's in about the same second. Although you can only do that if you dont cast any spells for a few mins before hand. But this serv got 2sec exhaust so its not possible.

this server is a waste of time!
Ryan tells players to give other server a bad name, when heputs the server offline all players whine like baby's..

I know allot of players will tell me that im wrong, bu we will see in about a month.

I think realsoft and me are the only one who cares about players with a oldschool ot.
have fun.

edit: Damn im drunk xD

Here is cam of Wolvyn~ botting. Look at min 7 when he sd under roof.

big_trap.rec

And here is a cam of Masterczulky botting. Look on min 13-14.

BOT_Masterczulky.rec

Last edited:
Ryan tells players to give other server a bad name, when heputs the server offline all players whine like baby's..

I know allot of players will tell me that im wrong, bu we will see in about a month.

I think realsoft and me are the only one who cares about players with a oldschool ot.
have fun.

1. Ryan doesnt care that much about his server. People say their own opinion, not what Ryan told them.

2. Yeah maybe you and Realsoft care more about your players but Ryan still makes better servers. He ban botters when proof are posted and maintain his server, enought for me.

3. Last couple of servers stayed up for a few months atleast and closed because of money problems. Now he said he has 1 year free (or cheap?) hosting so I guess the server will be up for a year.

have fun.

You and RealSoft are retards who cant understand that this 7,72 OT on a stable distro is much better then your 7,6 OTs.

3. Last couple of servers stayed up for a few months atleast and closed because of money problems. Now he said he has 1 year free (or cheap?) hosting so I guess the server will be up for a year.

You don't understand what Ryan wants.

He has got a Botnetwork, that's why you ALWAYS can download a client at his servers.
Download his client and voilà your in his Botnetwork.

He gives a fuck about players. With deleting botters he wants the players trust, so they download his client.

Oh, and he said like 3 times he got an 1 year free server to host. Then he said, he quited work and after that suddenly he quitted studying. Sure, don't believe anything he says.

Over and Out.

You don't understand what Ryan wants.

He has got a Botnetwork, that's why you ALWAYS can download a client at his servers.
Download his client and voilà your in his Botnetwork.

He gives a fuck about players. With deleting botters he wants the players trust, so they download his client.

Oh, and he said like 3 times he got an 1 year free server to host. Then he said, he quited work and after that suddenly he quitted studying. Sure, don't believe anything he says.

Over and Out.

Tibiaclient.com is hacks? Anyways Hellrage, you got banned for 2 days for making a false report. Posting cam from older serv ain't allowed, thank you.

Due to getting kicked from work (practical), I had to go from school, tard.

Anyways Hellrage, you got banned for 2 days for making a false report. Posting cam from older serv ain't allowed, thank you.

Why is that? He was in the bot team on Toldera where everyone openly admited they used bot. Why would they change here? 3 people from their team already got caught botting.

Tibiaclient.com is hacks? Anyways Hellrage, you got banned for 2 days for making a false report. Posting cam from older serv ain't allowed, thank you.

Due to getting kicked from work (practical), I had to go from school, tard.

Tard? What a nice communication you got there.

No tibiaclient is save, but you changed the link when someone said on forum the client is linked in a botnetwork.

First it was client.rar and suddenly (when someone complained) it was tibiaclient.com

and you said "lol its tibiaclient.com = no hack" of course its no hack, but client.rar was.

Don't deny it.

PS: Maybe you got kicked from work cause your way of communication isn't well, like in your post.

client.rar was neverrrrrrr on roldera. now go scan your asparate tibia ipchanger.

@Hellrage:
because the cam doesnt apply to this ot, also you tried to fool me.

client.rar was neverrrrrrr on roldera. now go scan your asparate tibia ipchanger.

Iam not speaking from roldera, but I speak from

Toldera
Holdera
Poldera
Cpkot

I use my own ipchanger, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back