• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map - Old School Features!

Can´t connect with the new client, says "Video surface allocation failed (error code 12)"
Also, i lost 5k by sending a parcel from edron to kazordoon (im lvl 13), Cron Roirius in game.
Last thing, its not online on otservlist

I'll try asking the same question again.

Would you like us to reset the server and set a new launch date?

No, what it will change?
I have lvl 42 and i'm annoyed because of fact that i must spend 2-3h hours to make runes for 30 mins exp... That will be great if u will make charges of all runes x2 cause now this system sucks cause it's high rate, but everyone else is mid rate or even low rate. Respawn time is low too, I must wait forever to kill next necros...

Put it up on otservlist.org get players, do stuff to make players play your server

I guess he won't because he also didn't put he's other servers in on otservlist.org

Then he will just have his 4 players online maximum at best time of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess he won't because he also didn't put he's other servers in on otservlist.org

Then he will just have his 4 players online maximum at best time of the day.

And why add it as a polish server? I about never enter a polish server at otservlist.
+ stupid launch time 12.00 at a friday, most people got school and work.
Reason me and my team dosent bother to start was because of the stupid launch time at the start of a weekend.

If you thought a bit more about advertising and stuff, it wouldnt be a dead server.

Even got about 20 level 1s, and im sure thats because they dont know you need a custom client.

Im sure i could host the exact same server as a sucess, you just have to do things right.

Back