• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map - Old School Features!

Someone started DDoS yesterday

I am sure it is "Lebban" here on Otland that DDoS you.
He used to DDoS me aswell when i was hosting a server.
I also noticed that he was playing on your server yesterday.
So he probobly died and rage quitted and started to DDoS to punish everyone on the server.

I don't understand why oldschool servers/players are so hostile to servers they don't play, there's a lack of oldschool servers already and it doesn't exactly get better when every single new server gets ddosed down the instant it comes online..

This server is just going to go down like all Kungenn's servers..
After some days he won't be online on the server..
Have seen it on the own made server of him just promises about updating map that didnt came tho..

This server is just going to go down like all Kungenn's servers..
After some days he won't be online on the server..
Have seen it on the own made server of him just promises about updating map that didnt came tho..

He tries at least. I had nothing to do last night so I started playing a little, and it seems okay. Few bugs at some places. He can't really predict if a dos will come or not!

glad to see you trying to release your map. Even though i dislike the way you manage things out. But seeing how its a highrate ( yes very high rate ) you wont need to bother much about it. Hope it works this time around but your map is made for lower rate. I wonder how it will works with those rate. (unless its a new map...anyway) Best of luck.

Download the new client in order to play.

Client2.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

(Doesn't need ip-changer)

Back