• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map - Old School Features!

2,5 is way better imo.
Btw, will u be able to buy runes from the shops?

It is 2.5,

Buying runes from shops isn't possible as of right now.

However it's quick mana regen. Also having to make your runes is what makes 7.1-7.4.

It's also one of the reasons why people didn't go sky high in levels.

imo should you bea ble to buy runes in shop since its a highrate. people cant be arsed to make runes to fight/exp withb

imo should you bea ble to buy runes in shop since its a highrate. people cant be arsed to make runes to fight/exp withb

Perhaps we'll add runes in shop at a later stage, but at a high cost.

It won't be add right now since it wasn't planned and it's 30 minutes until start.

maybe i'll give this a try, nothing else to play atm so ^^
make sure that everything is working properly, also are there trainers? i hope not

Opening the server in a minute. You can start your clients and get ready!

- - - Updated - - -

16:00 Server is now open.

3x lootrate please, this server is a perfect high / mid rate and I really want to enjoy it without being broke half the time.

add some starter cash like 500 gp - 1k... add a wand in the mages eq.. im without wand now.. and i can't buy it from npc for some reason..

and ye make it 3x loot. as you see everyone just wants highrate

- magic rate higher
- or make mana faster regain.

maybe i'll give this a try, nothing else to play atm so ^^
make sure that everything is working properly, also are there trainers? i hope not

Yes for sure there is no other server to play for such noob as you. But wait i can see a lot of 8.6 servers. Good luck.

btw make everything to highrate its designed for lowrate i see.. you can't change a stack of 100 gps to 1 platinum;s

any reason I can't login. I'm using 7.72 tibia client with ip changer.

nevila.dyndns.org is the ip i'm using in ip changer.

I've got the same problem. tryed to log in on ip nevila.dyndns.org and port 7171 also tryed to login with 7172

Back