• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i was thinking of japan too :O

Wtf? I've NEVER accused anyone of botting without having solid prooves (as under roof or assuming they speedbot)

And you of all people? Tell me your in-game name and we'll see if it true, Hellrage is a liar, don't become on yourself. That's just pathetic, not to mention our discussion which I feel bad that I took you seriously, little dog.

daku taco so cool for using swedish, he so pr0 in advertise thread mans

I NEVER called you a botter, I MIGHT've called YOU a speedbotter, but that's highly doubtable, you said yourself that you add people that accuse your teammates aswell, so no. I do not regret calling some of your friends Speedbotters, I do nto call everybody who's faster than me, but some people that are equal levels and I not lagging but they still outrunning me.

The conversation went like this

Eppans: <my name> aimbot.
1 min later: Eppan: you use bot.

Sure, maybe you meant speedbot but it doesnt really matter to me since I dont use bot.

HUEAHheaha .its fun how you guys care so much about my signatur when its a joke looool, you guys must got a boring life :&& i feel sad about you Eppan:((

where have all the humor gone? i guess its the end of the world!!

HUEAHheaha .its fun how you guys care so much about my signatur when its a joke looool, you guys must got a boring life :&& i feel sad about you Eppan:((

where have all the humor gone? i guess its the end of the world!!

Wait untill you get 20+ people and you will never get rid of Assassinho. At 40+ people will randomly flame you for being pathetic (whenever there is arguement) and at 75~ you will need to donate to get longer signature. Its not fun, this is serious business.

I can really recommend this server to everyone who enjoy oldschool war and its even good for rpgers too since its even hard to get 100+ and team for anni/dhq. Hopefully more people start too.

Better pvping than before tbh. Not map clicking level 150 - 190's you can have propper fights where you have to think about spell usage alot more. More SD aiming, more frantic strategy. Not just gfb / e wave spam and map clicking off with your 4k mana shield

Last edited:
The conversation went like this

Eppans: <my name> aimbot.
1 min later: Eppan: you use bot.

Sure, maybe you meant speedbot but it doesnt really matter to me since I dont use bot.

Dude I actually feel sorry for you, I don't even think your aim is that good. Stop lying for gods sake lol, I MIGHT'VE called you a speedbotter, BUT I NEVER ACCUSED ANYONE BUTTTTTTTTTTT SIMON OF AIMBOTTING. Is that clear? You stupid attention whore, lol. You think everything concerns you? Really? So when I say in default, you damn botter to Simon and he know I mean him, you'll sign me up in your pathetic lying list?

Great server, everyone should try it.
Dude I actually feel sorry for you, I don't even think your aim is that good. Stop lying for gods sake lol, I MIGHT'VE called you a speedbotter, BUT I NEVER ACCUSED ANYONE BUTTTTTTTTTTT SIMON OF AIMBOTTING. Is that clear? You stupid attention whore, lol. You think everything concerns you? Really? So when I say in default, you damn botter to Simon and he know I mean him, you'll sign me up in your pathetic lying list?

Eppans wrote in default and you sent me pm a bit later. Go cry.

I don't know why you take this so seriously. I called the entire polak team aimbotters cuz I thought I was under roof in a defence spot. Turns out I was only 50% right but its not like I made up excuses that I yelled to someone else that he use speedbot.

Well, there's a difference between us two, you accused, I didn't. I do not deny any accusation I did, however. You making up something that I have done is just pathetic, not to mentino that the list itself makes you look like a fool.

Its a different explaination every time. First time you told me this you didnt even know what char I played on and then you were like "but you were never playing that char, right?". Is there ignore function on this forum?

w/e Hellrage, keep convincing yourself, that you're right.

Send pm to him on Otland with those recovery info stuff and you'll probably get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back