• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and cry.

Here Last man says Eppans team use bot.
ok for our team it is clear eppans bot since eppan just sd himself middle in fight to bad didn't had cam on.
Here Eppan says Last mans team use bot.
excuse me, hypocrite. your whole team is botting, why would you even bother complaining about otherss? you even admitted that
But this dont apply when its your friend that admit bot.
Excuse me? Admitting to bot does not neccesarly have to be real?
Finally the two "botters" are friends again.
I only teamed with last man due to one reason.
Eppan never called me a botter.
As I said, I never called you a botter, I called someone in your team a botter
Or?
I NEVER called you a botter, I MIGHT've called YOU a speedbotter, but that's highly doubtable.
Highly doubtable?
I doubt I'll play this server due to Hellrages team speedbotting again.
Really? ;)
THE ONLY FUCKING THING I ACCUSED YOU WAS SPEEDDDDDDDDDBOTTING
Yeah really.
But I can't play this server properly, somehow I lag herem
...However, lags.

Last edited:
Here Last man says Eppans team use bot.

Here Eppan says Last mans team use bot.

But this dont apply when its your friend that admit bot.

Finally the two "botters" are friends again.

Eppan never called me a botter.

Or?

Highly doubtable?

Really? ;)

Yeah really.

Yet you have lags on every single server you play (aka loose).

u might wanna read ur post again

Hehe Hellrage, done your homeworks? You're just as any other kid, can't read between the lines. Eavoliz did bot and few others in lastman's team IN WARLORIA. Not here, so please do not confuse the whole situation and please tell me from WHERE you quote these. You stupid idiot, lol. Trying every method to make your point real? I said I MIGHT'VE accused you of SPEEDBOTTING nothing else, because you sounded confident I thought I might've said speed, which is doubtable but still. Let's assume I did.

lag and lag, I never told you to believe that, but I do lag. If you're blind enough to see that in battles, I pity you. But yea, if you want something to make you feel more condident, keep talking bullshit without valid arguments.

You're funny, now do another homework and TELL us this time from where you quotate from.

hellrage you care eppan teamed with me? you shouldn't talk since you like it to team up with polacks if you start losing (in thais)

One more thing Hellrage, you pathetic rat. I never said I have lags on other servers other than Warloria IN THE END, when it actually did lag for alot of people. And I only lag on Ryan's current server for some funny reason. If you're going to make up shit, make it more smooth, just take a look at your face and the list and you see it doesn't make much sense.

:(

hellrage you care eppan teamed with me? you shouldn't talk since you like it to team up with polacks if you start losing (in thais)

Yeah, except I was never there.

One more thing Hellrage, you pathetic rat. I never said I have lags on other servers other than Warloria IN THE END, when it actually did lag for alot of people. And I only lag on Ryan's current server for some funny reason. If you're going to make up shit, make it more smooth, just take a look at your face and the list and you see it doesn't make much sense.

:(

Point was, you told me you got lags and that I use speedbot on the same server.

Another point was, you say you never accused me for bot when you did several times.

Another point was, you and your noobfriend Last man cry all the time.

And the main point was, you talk so much bullshit its possible to argue against you by quoting your posts from different parts of this forum.

Dude, you must be out of your mind or something, what are you talking about for real? You argue like this "You did this in high school, NO YOU DID THIS ASWELL, OMG"

I'm not aware of accusing you of botting at all, I'M 100% sure that I never accused you nor your teammates expect for Simon of aimbotting, I do not think your aim is compared to a botters as I believe mine's better than yours. Anyway, I never complain about lag unless I really do lag, wether you accept it or not, everybody do not purchase 100mbit net to play some online game.

Sorry but face the reality.

Dude, you must be out of your mind or something, what are you talking about for real? You argue like this "You did this in high school, NO YOU DID THIS ASWELL, OMG"

No, you dont get it. You talk bullshit because in one thread you say you do and in another thread you say you don't.

I'm not aware of accusing you of botting at all, I'M 100% sure that I never accused you nor your teammates expect for Simon of aimbotting, I do not think your aim is compared to a botters as I believe mine's better than yours. Anyway, I never complain about lag unless I really do lag, wether you accept it or not, everybody do not purchase 100mbit net to play some online game.

Sorry but face the reality.

You did accuse me before but now you believe I dont bot. Fine.

What I meant with lags was that you tell me I use speedbot when you have lags. How can you judge my speed if you have lags?

Man, wtf are you talking about seriously? I HAD LAGS ON LOLDERA; I NEVER ACCUSED ANYONE, NOT A SINGLE FREAKIGN PLAYER OF BOTTING ON LOLDERA.

I MIGHT have accused you on warloria, and the only time I lagged there was at the end (not the venore edition, before that)

i feel sorry for hellrage his personalityXD you internet hero of me(L)(K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back