• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why I don't know about it?

During my 2 years I'm playing with mus I've never seen a proof that made look like a botter
only accuses like this ones lmao

I don't believe his botting, hes just a good pvper

Speed does not value PVP, if I'm not mistaken, we're speaking about the speed discussion now. Else ignore this.

Whats the excuse then? Hellrage said himself he can't be outrun us if he drinks MFs during the run, while he actually did.
Not to mention that - if his brother uses the program - it is really, really, really unlikely he isn't.

@ Natedogg, remove your signature, fucking impersonating fail.

It is possible to use mana fluids while running but most people make a small stop because its easier.

Speed does not value PVP, if I'm not mistaken, we're speaking about the speed discussion now. Else ignore this.

If you know how to run you are "faster" so its a part of pvp.

Dodge SD = less speed
Stair hop then run away = more speed
Change direction when people try shortcut = more speed
Use mana fluid/put on stone skin = less speed

And the list goes on and on.

If you know how to run you are "faster" so its a part of pvp.

Dodge SD = less speed
Stair hop then run away = more speed
Change direction when people try shortcut = more speed
Use mana fluid/put on stone skin = less speed

And the list goes on and on.

Please don't teach me anything, please. I already know that. I don't give a fuck about that list, you should know we don't. We're speaking about when we run in one line with timering+boh and being higher level than him, WITHOUT DODGING SDS, OR MANA YOURSELF. it's not like they do it 24/7. You make him sound like his a goddamn legend that know how to walk like a goddamn fish ors omething, lol.

^dont act pro,

wasnt you the one who have polak internet? you whine much about freeze ,lagg kick blabla so maybe thats one reason you are slow

Last edited:
still whining about speedbots? get over it lmao omfg, you can't just take that we own you and than you blame us for using speedbot/aimbot.. whats next thing? we use auto pvper too? a program that fight etc? -.-

We caught you on warloria botting "setup /sd or something why are you even trying to defend yourself once a botter always a botter ;]

^dont act pro,

wasnt you the one who have polak internet? you whine much about freeze ,lagg kick blabla so maybe thats one reason you are slow

No shit? But I obviously don't mean NOW? I mean before? Maybe because 7.X is pretty new to you, it doesn't concern me that you haven't followed my journey. It really aint my problem, you can go and play 8.57 and enjoy your elfbot. and please, stop writing like a damn retard. "Polak" like your any better. I don't see anything wrong in being one, not that I am but still, being a racist means being either insecure or dumb. There's two options.

@chacha, ok

No shit? But I obviously don't mean NOW? I mean before? Maybe because 7.X is pretty new to you, it doesn't concern me that you haven't followed my journey. It really aint my problem, you can go and play 8.57 and enjoy your elfbot. and please, stop writing like a damn retard. "Polak" like your any better. I don't see anything wrong in being one, not that I am but still, being a racist means being either insecure or dumb. There's two options.

@chacha, ok

ok , im racist, u know rly much about me ://

I R PRO PLAJER , MI JOURNEY IN 7.X CLIENT IS LONG

Chacha; is this dude speaking to himself? I can't recall having a conversation with him, nor asking for one. Anyone mind telling him to shit his pants? Sorry, he already did. When he saw me :)

No wonder he have an open mouth on the net :->

hahaha ye i shit my pants when i saw a hairy monkey (you) hahahahaha

yours arabq

hmm it isn't really what i espected from the server. so i quit here ciao

Please don't teach me anything, please. I already know that. I don't give a fuck about that list, you should know we don't. We're speaking about when we run in one line with timering+boh and being higher level than him, WITHOUT DODGING SDS, OR MANA YOURSELF. it's not like they do it 24/7. You make him sound like his a goddamn legend that know how to walk like a goddamn fish ors omething, lol.

And what server was this on? I don't recall any server where you had same level and didn't dodge sds.

I have same speed as him and I don't use bot. You even accuse me of speedbot too. I hope you understand why its hard to believe you have a good reason to believe he use speedbot when you complain all the time even when you are 30 levels lower and tell me you have lags on the server.

Wut? You just said I can't recall you not dogding sds? It's like saying, you're doing it every second I see you. Warloria, I was the highest level for awhile, yet not the fastest. And in the start, I had a decent connection, and Tibia DO NOT require more than that, you can't be faster due to a better connection if mine
s stable and yours perfect.

what did you except then? what's your max lenght in an ot? a week? ;p, because i have seriously not seen 1 single ot you haven't written bad stuff about and saying that you're quitting.

Wut? You just said I can't recall you not dogding sds? It's like saying, you're doing it every second I see you. Warloria, I was the highest level for awhile, yet not the fastest. And in the start, I had a decent connection, and Tibia DO NOT require more than that, you can't be faster due to a better connection if mine
s stable and yours perfect.

I don't remember once where you had the same level and ran in a straight line except that 7.4 war server, where you had same speed.

Got to agree with hellrage here, you can't moan / threaten to quit after losing every battle. I died today too, it's a high rates OT who cares? Go DLs for 20 mins you're re-leveled.

There was 3 - 4 teams on that battlefield today all in separate vents all fighting each other. You didn't find that fun? :p PLs had the biggest team and ran defence a lot, but whatever lol.

Btw ryan, another "bug" (not that you'll fix anything): The throne room in Kaz, where you go down the "secret" escape tunnel that drops into Kaz passage -- It's inpassable. Guess how I died today? Pretty owned, haha :p

Last edited:
We caught you on warloria botting "setup /sd or something why are you even trying to defend yourself once a botter always a botter ;]

might be true, but if you still think i use it, get a proof or something than you can start talking, else just keep your mouth shut, is that clear snowflake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back