• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep teaming, I honestly dont care.
ofc I'm not retired, but most people have jobs, so I'm not on every single day or so... :p
@the botter, ye its mus I heared, makes sence SINCE HE PROBABLY ALSO LIVES CLOSE TO THIS SERVER WHICH MAKES HIM UBER FAST AYE? :D

He was more than 10 levels higher. Sure he is faster than you.

explain me how he was even faster then dominik then on old loldera. ye he used utani gran hur. time ring/boh. and even then simon was able to keep up with him

hahahaha

balls of gay got pwnd by assas~~
People wrote it before ya xDDD rly laughed about that one

damn this kid is retarded xd

hahahaha

what u talking about? we are friends. I think you got OWNED on game, thats why u cry here. Over And Out. Your an Ignored kiddo

EDIT: open ot because kiddos like Lee needs to play tibia 24/7 and if not they act retarded in his "Life" give him his medicine tibia

Last edited:
hahahaha

Like it's hard to own that fag with his retarded comments everywhere

i dont want kill you dont worry :)

i'm not worried, First reason is because you probably can't do shit to me hehe >.>. Second reason, You don't even know my name ;p.

But could you answer my question? W-h-a-t i-s y-o-u-r n-a-m-e!?!?11!11!++!+?

again the djinns are bugged and don't sell rings / amulets with more than 1x charge. Dls don't drop e rings etc elven archanists don't drop elven ammys etc. These are simple scripting fixes. Either you do them or let someone do them for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back