• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off assassinho yep i'm a repwhore, thanks for mention it

@So time to shine if you soloed my 3-4 times i probably soloed you 3-4 times also, stop the bullshit 'you didn't solo me one single time' We both know you're talking shit. Yeh you told me you were laggy and use laptop but still you manage to outrun someone who is the same lvl as you and got boh+time ring and no lag.

@assassinho Stop making things up

@edit, Well i've had some life threads up with some good screenshots and stuff, i think that's worth some rep! That's just my opinion, and where is the begging part? 'Rep me and write your name and i'll rep you back :thumbup:

@edit2 i don't have time to answer i'm going to play legendia~

Last edited:
Bazzese, you're very funny. I've soloed you alot of times, you even said
just suddenly, some hours ago:

"well maybe you soloed me 1-2 times"
Damn your pathetic.

Bazzese, you're very funny. I've soloed you alot of times, you even said
just suddenly, some hours ago:

"well maybe you soloed me 1-2 times"
Damn your pathetic.

yeah? Of course everyone solo someone sometimes, it's just a matter of time.

Before assassinho post ''ASUASHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHA U DIE 5X'' i just wanna say well you died like 5x too, and yeah atleast i don't cry when i die, everytime you died you stood in dp for like 3 minutes then you came out again. And don't be too proud since you were 3v1 all the time. I posted this because now last man doesn't have to bother posting it. You see i'm smart >.> XD

that wasn't pointed at you so stop taking the credits.

@time to acting cool, I didn't die to you solo, oh well maybe 1-2 times when my mana was really low. But seriously stop bragging. You told me you were on a laptop+you're laggy. But still you managed to outrush me when i mapclicked had boh+time ring? You're probably just saying you're on a laptop because you suck pretty hard. I saw you sidestepping lots of times and you said you couldn't.

Here, I found the quote.(The black text make sense).

I cant believe im wasting my time at you, in-game you suck and get killed by almost everyone. And here you're acting like you're a pvp master, when you really suck in-game

About the laptop sidestep thing:

I do have a laptop, it's just you who are retarded.

Didnt you know, if a chest, box, parcel, another stuff or a player stands ( in front of you/behind you/to the right of you/to the left of you ), you are able to click an sidestep. <_<

yeah? Of course everyone solo someone sometimes, it's just a matter of time.

Before assassinho post ''ASUASHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHA U DIE 5X'' i just wanna say well you died like 5x too, and yeah atleast i don't cry when i die, everytime you died you stood in dp for like 3 minutes then you came out again. And don't be too proud since you were 3v1 all the time. I posted this because now last man doesn't have to bother posting it. You see i'm smart >.> XD

Bazzese, to be honest, I've soloed you around 4-7 times?
And how many times have you soloed me? 0
You haven't soloed me a single time

Why?

Because you suck.

EDIT: I guess my total of kills at you with a team and by myself.
Is around 25 times or probably 30~

EVERYONE LISTEN NEVER EVER STAND FOR 3 MINUTES IN DEPOT ELSE YOU ARE CRYING (atleast that is what bazesse says:O)
its not even fun to 1 vs 1 bazesse because he is to scared or not able to sd back if i aimed 10 sd he aimed like 1 sd or something and then after some minutes (having a bored fight) i let my friend come and he run and says your scared to 1 vs 1.

PS im looking forward to your new excuse why you never sd back. (probaly scared for some exhaust..)

excuses? it's not an excuse that assassinho is in dp 3 min everytime he dies,

@time to~ yes i know that but you didn't have box or any shit beside you it was an open field, and no you didn't solo me 4-7 times maybe 3-4 but that's when i was low on mana though.

@assasinho i always sd back, so actually it's you who r making up excuses right now. It's always you who run away/get a friend to help you, Nao i didn't shoot sd at the roof because i was healing my mana, is that really so friggin hard to see? And wooow u shot me 10x? You're a pro dude though it might've been because i stood still.

@Timeto~ when did i ever say i was a pvp master? You're the one acting like you're a god, but lemme tell you a little secret, YOU'RE NOT! I'm not making up excuses at all, once again i play for fun i don't have a team, i don't have to cry everytime i die because i just don't care about a war ot.

Keep flaming me with pathetic statements.

Sincererly, Bazzese

@edit you probably have a keyboard to your laptop.

@edit2 i'll go afk for a while, i'll answer your new posts later :)

k bazesse next fights i will vid how you fight^^ one time i was 3 mins or something in depot and complaining abit im not gonna lie for the rest never lol. you never sd back so don't lie idiot.
ye you can keep answering with stupid answers what doesn't make sence at all. i asked you several times lets 1 vs 1 then you say no im going solo vs the server. and after you did that and die you go cry ye you need a team to kill me and still it takes you 30 seconds to kill me! are you proud to survive 30 seconds against me and time? atleast it looks like that. don't complain that i am always with 2-3 on you if you never accept the 1 vs 1 and telling me your going vs the server! (and getting rooked)

k bazesse next fights i will vid how you fight^^ one time i was 3 mins or something in depot and complaining abit im not gonna lie for the rest never lol. you never sd back so don't lie idiot.
ye you can keep answering with stupid answers what doesn't make sence at all. i asked you several times lets 1 vs 1 then you say no im going solo vs the server. and after you did that and die you go cry ye you need a team to kill me and still it takes you 30 seconds to kill me! are you proud to survive 30 seconds of me and time? atleast it looks like that. don't complain that i am always with 2-3 on you if you never accept the 1 vs 1 and telling me your going vs the server! (and getting rooked)

I accepted the 1v1 but you called for backup as always, great go cam! I don't cry when i die, i'm sorry assa~ i understand it's a war ot so i do not cry when i die. If you only survive 30 seconds from me and my team, why wouldn't i be proud to survive 30 seconds full trap with 3 ppl attacking me? You were in an open field. Go ahead keep flaming, You wouldn't know how much i do enjoy it.

excuses? it's not an excuse that assassinho is in dp 3 min everytime he dies,

@time to~ yes i know that but you didn't have box or any shit beside you it was an open field, and no you didn't solo me 4-7 times maybe 3-4 but that's when i was low on mana though.

@assasinho i always sd back, so actually it's you who r making up excuses right now. It's always you who run away/get a friend to help you, Nao i didn't shoot sd at the roof because i was healing my mana, is that really so friggin hard to see? And wooow u shot me 10x? You're a pro dude though it might've been because i stood still.

@Timeto~ when did i ever say i was a pvp master? You're the one acting like you're a god, but lemme tell you a little secret, YOU'RE NOT! I'm not making up excuses at all, once again i play for fun i don't have a team, i don't have to cry everytime i die because i just don't care about a war ot.

Keep flaming me with pathetic statements.

Sincererly, Bazzese

@edit you probably have a keyboard to your laptop.

@edit2 i'll go afk for a while, i'll answer your new posts later :)
Bazzese you're such a retard :p
I never said that you have said that you're a pvp master.
You act like a wannabe-pvpmaster
And no, you retard, it wasnt at open fields I sidesteped.

And I dont know if you really sd'ed him back
since your aim sux

Well, you had alittle team, with some randoms.
GOGO, go get team :D

And, if you keep playing, your pvp will probably increase! :)
Everyone usually has a bad pvp in the beginning.

EDIT: But, you shouldnt be so pathetic, otherwise I could help you with increasing your pvp ;)

Bazzese you're such a retard :p
I never said that you have said that you're a pvp master.
You act like a wannabe-pvpmaster
And no, you retard, it wasnt at open fields I sidesteped.

And I dont know if you really sd'ed him back
since your aim sux

Well, you had alittle team, with some randoms.
GOGO, go get team :D

And, if you keep playing, your pvp will probably increase! :)
Everyone usually has a bad pvp in the beginning.

EDIT: But, you shouldnt be so pathetic, otherwise I could help you with increasing your pvp ;)

See you're acting like a pvp master, My pvp doesn't suck. In the beginning? I've played tibia since 6.x~, thought i haven't been playing oldschool that much lately.

Btw, your last sentence doesn't make sence.

Well, you get better when you play war ots, sometimes.
Sorry, thought you were new at 7.1-7.72 :)

pwns you all (bazzese) yes germany played-->alcohol etc blablabla

I accepted the 1v1 but you called for backup as always, great go cam! I don't cry when i die, i'm sorry assa~ i understand it's a war ot so i do not cry when i die. If you only survive 30 seconds from me and my team, why wouldn't i be proud to survive 30 seconds full trap with 3 ppl attacking me? You were in an open field. Go ahead keep flaming, You wouldn't know how much i do enjoy it.

who said it ws a 1 vs 1. i just saw you running around and start atking you didn't say something like 1 vs 1. and time to shine just exiva'd me its not my problem he did. and at the moment he came i alreadyowned you so badly how many sds did you aim on the roof there? (ye on a roof you walking like a rat there) like 2-3? for the rest you were kinda scared. btw you don't know how much i enjoy your lies:)

who said it ws a 1 vs 1. i just saw you running around and start atking you didn't say something like 1 vs 1. and time to shine just exiva'd me its not my problem he did. and at the moment he came i alreadyowned you so badly how many sds did you aim on the roof there? (ye on a roof you walking like a rat there) like 2-3? for the rest you were kinda scared. btw you don't know how much i enjoy your lies:)

haha? i stood still so stop talking shit, reason i didn't shoot you with sds was because i healed my mana as you know.

@timeto~ haha i thought u were new too first time i saw you in loldera ^.^

@edit i'm off for today

Last edited:
haha? i stood still so stop talking shit, reason i didn't shoot you with sds was because i healed my mana as you know.

@timeto~ haha i thought u were new too first time i saw you in loldera ^.^

@edit i'm off for today

You had to stay still for like 3 seconds for a manafluid like you did at poh? With your retarded uhs XD

Mhm, you seem to be a noobie, if you cant run/move and manafluid/UH
:D well, soon you'll get better..

or not.

@thread

Look how many posts and views this thread got.

*INCREDIBLE* :)

'Flamers, Discussions, Game-Talk, Accussing, Reports, Advertise (videos),
and alot of other shits, made this thread top thread? Am I right? XD ;)'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back