• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Greetings, everyone,
Let me introduce for you the offline training system in the Sabrehaven. The goal of this system is to prevent the unnecessary AFK training in the monks with the bots or macros which I believe does not add the lovely game-play experience at all. The offline training statues can be found in every city in the casual well-known places. The single entree fee for offline training costs 1000 gold coins which you have to have in the bank account balance. Also, you can see your offline training time when you look on the statues. This will be the only way to check how much offline training time you have remaining.
vEu3s0C.png

Im just wondering, why does 10 minutes of training in Training Monks took me 30 minutes on server msg :eek:

<edit>

looks like wrong ticking
Yes, this is a known issue for me. However since I have introduced offline training I have completely removed the training monks chamber. I actually believe that training monks chamber wasn't the best idea anyways :)

Guild Bank Account
Greetings, everyone,
Let me introduce you the new feature which I believe is a game-changing improvement in the guilds system. The bank account for guilds! From now on every Banker NPCs will let you to manage your guild account money. The functionality in the Sabrehaven is quite pretty much the same as in the Cipsoft Tibia however it has some differences. Let me introduce you:
  • Guild Balance - every single member in the guild can check the guild bank balance.
  • Guild Deposit - every single member in the guild can deposit from personal bank account in to the guild bank account.
  • Guild Withdraw - only guild leaders and vice-leaders in the guild can withdraw from guild bank account in to their personal bank account.
Soon there will come more updates which will greatly expand the guild features. Stay Tuned!
nO0XiTZ.png

#Poor boi

Spawn Rate Increase
Greetings, everyone,
The next game balancing update is coming within the next server save. Let me introduce you the significant increase in the monsters spawning. From now on the monster spawning will be quite random the regular simple monster spawn will take random time from 60 seconds till the 120 seconds. Before it took around from 120 seconds till 240 seconds for simple monster to spawn. However keep in mind that every monster has its own spawn internal and of course hard monsters like demons will require even more to respawn.

Website Library Update
The last days I was building great in website library for monsters and items. Since Sabrehaven is using leaked 7.72 Cipsoft resources. Monster files, item files and etc I think there should be no surprise that every single monster and item would be available for everyone to take a sneaky peek in to. However since in Sabrehaven there are few custom things the biggest secret have been revealed. Did you know that Demons drop Sabrehaven Talons?! Yes! Browse the library of the Sabrehaven and enjoy the new great content incoming!

Maybe are you looking for mid-rate old school server that counts its second year without resets and stable server environment? I am not active in the server development that much anymore but due of several players demand will increase the hosting server lifetime to +1 years. If you want to have a well developed server with small community inside to play- save this thread :)

Every 6 month reminder, this owner is cavebotting +5 or more characters, don't fall for the trap of people online/playing, because there s none, or maybe 1,2 max
Unfortunately, he learned how to make retreat alarms on these characters when you try to kill them (before he didn't use alarms)
Also they login dependent on whatever he programmed (like sometimes there's +15 cavebots, 3hours later +7)

Every 6 month reminder, this owner is cavebotting +5 or more characters, don't fall for the trap of people online/playing, because there s none, or maybe 1,2 max
Unfortunately, he learned how to make retreat alarms on these characters when you try to kill them (before he didn't use alarms)
Also they login dependent on whatever he programmed (like sometimes there's +15 cavebots, 3hours later +7)
No, he is not

No, he is not
Then explain your friend logging these 2 characters at the same time i attacked one xd
Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com/characterprofile.php?name=Ragnarx) -> whole time larvas
Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com/characterprofile.php?name=Buitax) -> whole time rotworms (having difficulty with rotworms i see)

Most of top highscores have like half month online time meanwhile you can get that experience spending 40~50 hours online

bonus
Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com/characterprofile.php?name=Healmasterzero) -> this character got an EQ upgrade from last time ->whole time thais rotworms
Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com/characterprofile.php?name=Dr%20Deo) -> didn't find this one, propably tortoises or edron trolls
Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com/characterprofile.php?name=Viloju) -> having hard time vs 17 lvl sorc meanwhile exping?

Also, why did playerbase drop after my post (18 people online (15 cavebots) into 8 right now (5 cavebots?)

Tommorow at radom hours will spawn many huge raidbosses. No exact names, no exact time. Prepare to face next level challenges and unsafe zones! Happy holidays fest! With love, Sabrehaven <3

hello good server after i played long time ago, i recommend it
but for people who start again it would be good if you could higher a bit exp rates on lower levels so begginners we can stay longer on this server
what do you think about it?

hello good server after i played long time ago, i recommend it
but for people who start again it would be good if you could higher a bit exp rates on lower levels so begginners we can stay longer on this server
what do you think about it?
It feels a bit slow after level 80, otherwise it is pretty quick to go from 0 to 80. I don't think it's really needed

It feels a bit slow after level 80, otherwise it is pretty quick to go from 0 to 80. I don't think it's really needed
It's quick, but its not attractive if you don't have a lot of money
Its a suggestion to atract players and achieve more than 10 online, should gm just do nothing and expect players to login and play?? That have been proved its not working