• Vote in November Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Bump! Come join the Sabrehaven Server now! :) P.s. How many of you guys have visited the Desert Dungeon Library? :) Ask the Adrenius for the path.

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,
last days I have been working pretty much all the time on the new custom client which later is going to be the primary Sabrehaven client to connect to the server. The client today is pretty much in the beta stage. However all the minor functionality I have planned seems to be working and the client itself is ready for the open beta release. Currently, all the clients are available to connect to the server. However soon there will be restrictions about that and only the new custom Sabrehaven client will be used for connecting to the server. So please get used to the new client and report me all your feedback that you are experiencing! Also, do not forget that the helper custom application menu can be found in the application tray menu!

The new client can be downloaded from the downloads section and the VirusTotal report indicating that the client is safe to use too.

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Druid Balance Update

Greetings, everyone,
last days I have been working on the druid balancing update. It is a known issue that druids does not have powerful enough spells to cast while hunting and hunt with runes only is quite expensive and does not train your magic level. As a result, I have introduced two custom spells which will benefit druid game-play experience. It is exevo pox hur which is an absolutely 100% same formula as an exevo mort hur the spell can be cast by druids only. The next spell is exori pox which has a same formula as exori vis however this spell can be cast by both druids and sorcerers.

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone,
Let me introduce for you the offline training system in the Sabrehaven. The goal of this system is to prevent the unnecessary AFK training in the monks with the bots or macros which I believe does not add the lovely game-play experience at all. The offline training statues can be found in every city in the casual well-known places. The single entree fee for offline training costs 1000 gold coins which you have to have in the bank account balance. Also, you can see your offline training time when you look on the statues. This will be the only way to check how much offline training time you have remaining.

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Im just wondering, why does 10 minutes of training in Training Monks took me 30 minutes on server msg :eek:

<edit>

looks like wrong ticking
Yes, this is a known issue for me. However since I have introduced offline training I have completely removed the training monks chamber. I actually believe that training monks chamber wasn't the best idea anyways :)

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Guild Bank Account
Greetings, everyone,
Let me introduce you the new feature which I believe is a game-changing improvement in the guilds system. The bank account for guilds! From now on every Banker NPCs will let you to manage your guild account money. The functionality in the Sabrehaven is quite pretty much the same as in the Cipsoft Tibia however it has some differences. Let me introduce you:
  • Guild Balance - every single member in the guild can check the guild bank balance.
  • Guild Deposit - every single member in the guild can deposit from personal bank account in to the guild bank account.
  • Guild Withdraw - only guild leaders and vice-leaders in the guild can withdraw from guild bank account in to their personal bank account.
Soon there will come more updates which will greatly expand the guild features. Stay Tuned!

#Poor boi

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Spawn Rate Increase
Greetings, everyone,
The next game balancing update is coming within the next server save. Let me introduce you the significant increase in the monsters spawning. From now on the monster spawning will be quite random the regular simple monster spawn will take random time from 60 seconds till the 120 seconds. Before it took around from 120 seconds till 240 seconds for simple monster to spawn. However keep in mind that every monster has its own spawn internal and of course hard monsters like demons will require even more to respawn.

OP
Erikas Kontenis

Erikas Kontenis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Website Library Update
The last days I was building great in website library for monsters and items. Since Sabrehaven is using leaked 7.72 Cipsoft resources. Monster files, item files and etc I think there should be no surprise that every single monster and item would be available for everyone to take a sneaky peek in to. However since in Sabrehaven there are few custom things the biggest secret have been revealed. Did you know that Demons drop Sabrehaven Talons?! Yes! Browse the library of the Sabrehaven and enjoy the new great content incoming!