• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings, Adventurer,
Take a while and listen. ... We are calling You for the great mission and we promise You unforgettable Open Tibia experience. ...
Sabrehaven Vanilla Server. ... The most precise reverse-engineering Real Tibia 7.92 OT server. ...

ye1AeJm.jpg

See original server map picture here.

Server Information
Website: Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com)
Hostname to connect to the game server: login.sabrehaven.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.92 (you can also download custom client in the Sabrehaven Downloads)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Netherlands, on a dedicated server. Bandwidth: 500 Mbps - Burst: 1 Gbps.

Experience rates:
For players with vocation:

Level 1 - 20: 10x
Level 21 - 40: 7x
Level 41 - 60: 5x
Level 61 - 80: 3x
Level 81+: 2x

For players without vocation:

Level 1 - 8: 10x
Level 9+: 1x

Skill level rate: 5x
Magic level rate: 2x
Gold drop rate: 1x
Loot rate: 1x
Frags till red skull*: 3
Frags till one day ban*: 6
Red skull duration: 7 days
* Frags are summing up per day only. It has no count per week or month for punishment.

Features and Miscellaneous
  • Server Save 10:00 CEST/CET.
  • Premium is always free for everyone!
  • Pay-To-Win! In donation shop there won't be any item ever which could not be available to obtain in game by the free player!
  • HACKED Cipsoft Resources. Sabrehaven Vanilla is using the original 7.72 map with its scripting, original Cipsoft based NPCs system, original items system and original monsters from 7.72 times. Also, many of the mechanics are reverse-engineered like conditions, monster combats, weapons and many many other things!
  • Spells don't have to be learn.
  • Captain NPCs responds to please bring me to [city] immediately.
  • Bank Account System Do not forget that the house rent has to be paid via bank account balance money.
  • All Quests from the 7.92 era are implemented as in the Real Tibia.
K1PPWwq.png

The Pits of Inferno Quest is built on 7.72 leaked cipsoft map pieces where every secret paths & parts are available to discover!
fD3FpdY.png

For more pictures take a look in our Sabrehaven Vanilla Gallery at the website
Stay tuned & keep watching news on website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poi quest exist on this version?
Sadly no. The Pits of Inferno quest exists in the 7.9. However, since we are using the original CipSoft map we have the original remaining's of it. But besides of that I don't think that I will implement POI quest any time soon.
79evjKz.png

21:11 You see a corpse.
Rest in peace highlord Taciror

Oh ok so hardest quest is gonna be demon helmet? :eek:
No real challenge. I think POI would be a good feature, this version really needs it.

Greetings, Adventurer, Take a while and listen. ... We are calling You for the great mission and we promise You unforgettable Open Tibia experience. ... Sabrehaven Vanilla Server. ... The most precise reverse-engineering Real Tibia 7.92 OT server. ... Server Information Website: Sabrehaven Vanilla (https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com) Hostname to connect to the game server: login.sabrehaven.com Port: 7171 Client: Tibia 7.92 (you can also download custom client in the Sabrehaven Downloads) Uptime: 24/7 Hosted in: Netherlands, on a dedicated server. Bandwidth: 500 Mbps - Burst: 1 Gbps. Experience rates: For players with vocation: Level 1 - 20: 10x Level 21 - 40: 7x Level 41 - 60: 5x Level 61 - 80: 3x Level 81+: 2x For players without vocation: Level 1 - 8: 10x Level 9+: 1x Skill level rate: 5x Magic level rate: 2x Gold drop rate: 1x Loot rate: 1x Frags till red skull*: 3 Frags till one day ban*: 6 Red skull duration: 7 days * Frags are summing up per day only. It has no count per week or month for punishment. Features and Miscellaneous
  • Server Save 10:00 CEST/CET.
  • Premium is always free for everyone!
  • Pay-To-Win! In donation shop there won't be any item ever which could not be available to obtain in game by the free player!
  • HACKED Cipsoft Resources. Sabrehaven Vanilla is using the original 7.72 map with its scripting, original Cipsoft based NPCs system, original items system and original monsters from 7.72 times. Also, many of the mechanics are reverse-engineered like conditions, monster combats, weapons and many many other things!
  • Spells don't have to be learn.
  • Captain NPCs responds to please bring me to [city] immediately.
  • Bank Account System Do not forget that the house rent has to be paid via bank account balance money.
  • All Quests from the 7.92 era are implemented as in the Real Tibia.
K1PPWwq.png
The Pits of Inferno Quest is built on 7.72 leaked cipsoft map pieces where every secret paths & parts are available to discover!
fD3FpdY.png
For more pictures take a look in our Sabrehaven Vanilla Gallery at the website
Stay tuned & keep watching news on website!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice fetures, Ferumbras and Morgaroth, but sorry to say but its not a quest.
Its a raid, and maybe once a month can get the raid, lets say it happen at 5 am when everybody sleep. Then i have to wait 1 more month?
Your server look good, but without Poi Quest its no challenge, just annihilator.. or dhq......

@wild345 apologize for the delay very much! I would like to announce that open beta is OPEN!!! Thank you for support everyone!
5VGHkOQ.png

Dear newcomer of sabrehaven, ...

where should players report bugs - ctrl-r in game, here or maybe you have some discord?
1578676444360.png(becoming citizen of Liberty Bay doesn't work i guess)

@wild345 thank you for your first bug report! It is OK to report bugs anywhere, you can leave bugs in thread or PM me in game, also ctrl+z will work as well. I think to create a discord would be a great idea. I am leaving a link to join here in thread: Join the Sabrehaven.com Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/UHhZwHE)
Soon will make a link in the website as well. Thank you once again :)
P.s. The fix will be deployed after the server save

Last edited:
virus lol
I think you are talking about the downloads section? So, believe me I have scanned absolutely all 7.81 tibia clients which I found on internet through the virustotal.com and every of them are suspicious about malware. However, only some no name anti virus software claims that they found suspicious malware so I honestly believe that this is false report. Furthermore, in order to play in server you don't have to use any custom client or files from our downloads section so you can use your own downloaded client from somewhere. But besides of that, if you claim you have Tibia 7.8 client which are virus free from all virustotal.com antivirus software then please share with me :)

In Sabrehaven we claim that there exists all Tibia 7.8 quests. And this is true. We are providing the full list of quests that are tested and approved to be working as supposed to be in the Real 7.8 Tibia. Also, all of those quests progress are visible in the website while viewing Character Profile.

Code:
1. Alawar's Vault Quest
2. Assassin Outfits Quest
3. Barbarian Outfits Quest
4. Battle Axe Quest
5. Bear Room Quest
6. Beggar Outfits Quest
7. Behemoth Quest
8. Black Knight Quest
9. Blood Herb Quest
10. Captain Iglues Treasure Quest
11. Circle Room Quest
12. Citizen Outfits Quest
13. Combat Knife Quest
14. Crusader Helmet Quest
15. Crystal Wand Quest
16. Dark Armor Quest
17. Dead Archer Quest
18. Deeper Fibula Quest
19. Demona Ring Quest
20. Devil Helmet Quest
21. Doublet Quest
22. Draconia Quest
23. Dragon Corpse Quest
24. Dragon Tower Quest
25. Druid Outfits Quest
26. Edron Goblin Quest
27. Elephant Tusk Quest
28. Elvenbane Quest
29. Emperor's Cookies Quest
30. Explorer Brooch Quest
31. Fanfare Quest
32. Fire Axe Quest
33. Geomancer Quest
34. Ghoul Room Quest
35. Giant Smithhammer Quest
36. Goblin Temple Quest
37. Griffin Shield Quest
38. Hunter Outfits Quest
39. Iron Hammer Quest
40. Iron Helmet Quest
41. Isle of the Mists Quest
42. Katana Quest
43. Knight Outfits Quest
44. Life Ring Quest
45. Longsword Quest
46. Mad Mage Room Quest
47. Mage Outfits Quest
48. Mana Potions Quest
49. Medusa Shield Quest
50. Minotaur Hell Quest
51. Mintwallin Cyclops Quest
52. Naginata Quest
53. Noble Armor Quest
54. Nobleman Outfits Quest
55. Obsidian Knife Quest
56. Orc Fortress Quest
57. Orc Shaman Quest
58. Oriental Outfits Quest
59. Ornamented Shield Quest
60. Panpipe Quest
61. Parchment Room Quest
62. Pick Quest
63. Pirate Outfits Quest
64. Plate Armor Quest
65. Poison Daggers Quest
66. Power Bolts Quest
67. Power Ring Quest
68. Present Quest
69. Purple Tome Quest
70. Rapier Quest
71. Ring Quest
72. Sam's Old Backpack Quest
73. Scale Armor Quest
74. Serpentine Tower Quest
75. Shaman Outfits Quest
76. Shaman Treasure Quest
77. Short Sword Quest
78. Silver Brooch Quest
79. Six Rubies Quest
80. Skull of Ratha Quest
81. Small Health Potion Quest
82. Small Ruby Quest
83. Spike Sword Quest
84. Stealth Ring Quest
85. Steel Helmet Quest
86. Studded Legs Quest
87. Studded Shield Quest
88. Summoner Outfits Quest
89. Thais Lighthouse Quest
90. The Ancient Tombs Quest
91. The Annihilator Quest
92. The Desert Dungeon Quest
93. The Djinn War - Efreet Faction
94. The Djinn War - Marid Faction
95. The Explorer Society Quest
96. The Mermaid Marina Quest
97. The Outlaw Camp Quest
98. The Paradox Tower Quest
99. The Postman Missions Quest
100. The Queen of the Banshees Quest
101. The Sweaty Cyclops Quest
102. The White Raven Monastery Quest
103. Throwing Star Quest
104. Time Ring Quest
105. Triangle Tower Quest
106. Troll Cave Quest
107. Vampire Shield Quest
108. Voodoo Doll Quest
109. Warrior Outfits Quest
110. Wedding Ring Quest
111. Wizard Outfits Quest

the 'reverse-engineering'... so overused last days. what you mean exactly by that? please, put some examples, 'cause calling "same npc, monsters" etc. is kinda ambiguous.

reverse-engineering its the same as= realots files = real tibia files
He probably uses that files then: monster behaviour, exhaust, delays, movements

Hey guys, I wish to say my word regarding the reverse-engineered title. So, I don't want to repeat my self too much because while the server was in the development stage I was writing a discussion thread about my developing process and quite many of the details can be found here: Sabrehaven discussion thread. In short, the server is based on the newest TFS distribution. So we are not de-compiling & compiling the binary files of Cipsoft Tibia and there is a thousand of reasons why we are using TFS distribution while the most major concern is it is almost impossible to maintain the de-compiled sources. So, why we are claiming the reverse-engineered title right? First of all, we are using all Cipsoft original resources. That means we had to reverse engineer the binaries and test the real Cipsoft game server in order to integrate the resources in to the TFS. Furthermore, we use Cipsoft de-compiled binary as the source of truth of the most of the mechanics and this is why we are calling it is reverse-engineered OTS. All in all, Sabrehaven is one of the minority servers which decided to go a version up instead of versions down with the original Cipsoft resources.
So, in the end I wish to say that developing new features are really challenging on top of the Cipsoft resources because everything has to be re-implemented from scratch.

facebook_campaign_ftw.png

I am happy to say that our advertisement campaign on the Facebook is delivering an outstanding performance and just recently we have hit over 1k likes on our banner about Sabrehaven start. What do you guys think about the banner and will you join the Sabrehaven on the final start?

You are delusional, facebook is a good scam for advertisement. the best way to get players is to pay a streamer on twitch to play your OT ;D, a well known tibia streamer.
Just my 2 cents ;)

You are delusional, facebook is a good scam for advertisement. the best way to get players is to pay a streamer on twitch to play your OT ;D, a well known tibia streamer.
Just my 2 cents ;)
Thanks for your experience share. I will try a variety of possible ways to advertise :)

You should make a new advertisment - This is your beta advert with comments from that. Should make a new one. What about experience for killing players but with skulls?