• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [8.6] Zorenia server -LOW RATE CUSTOM BALANCED RPG SERVER

Zorenia is online on OTland now so hopefully he'll see my PM or something and be able to fix the server soon ;)

Edit: The server is online again, there was a bug with the map size.

Last edited:
It was fun to play this server. It's pretty hard to level, which makes it a challenge to play. To bad it has so many problems.

Well Limos you have to keep on mind that this was the beta. The server is now offline for the weekend for fixing of all the bugs and will be back online the 15th hopefully.

Yes, that's right. It was a beta to test all the functions that wasn't balanced or working. There was a few things that had to be fixed, like mage/druid start was kind of hard. Also I need to make more quests. And a few other things! suggestions always welcome, I try to launch zorenia at the 15th. Thanks for your support!

Yeah have been waiting for Diablo 3 for a couple of years but at the moment I think Zorenia is more fun so not fonna buy d3 as I planned to do!

Zorenia will be online about 13/14 hours from now, I ordered a dedicated server, depends on how fast the company will deliver it.

Sorry guys, will be tomorrow. Dedicated server is deliverd have to compile the server and have to do some things! about 24 hours it's up for sure

Whats the possibility that i will be online today?
I really like the server but it takes longer then today im thinking of going to a different server. waited long enough thats why

Whats the possibility that i will be online today?
I really like the server but it takes longer then today im thinking of going to a different server. waited long enough thats why
Well we have to keep in mind that Zorenia is actually getting a dedicated server for us, the rather small community and be grateful. I'm sure he is working as fast as he can and will get the server online soon enough :)

Sorry guys have to install the dedicated server ;) had some troubles with installing a graph interface hehe. Just have to transfer the server and database to the dedicated server (server got 100MB/s) so be patient it's worth it!