• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [8.6] Zorenia server -LOW RATE CUSTOM BALANCED RPG SERVER

Sorry guys have to install the dedicated server ;) had some troubles with installing a graph interface hehe. Just have to transfer the server and database to the dedicated server (server got 100MB/s) so be patient it's worth it!
Hehe cool, Of course I'll be waiting!
btw have you been having anytime to read my PM?

Yeah I have, Need a linux expert haha Need to install Gnome (and run it) because it's all in text mode right now.. I using a SSH connection true putty. Anyone can help me ? pretty hard with textlined hehe

If I can install the dedicated server yes, but have some trouble with it because I don't know how atm ;) but working on it atm

It isn't a download and run! wtf are you talkin about!

He scripted it 100%

lots of a congeria map :) and you should at least give some info which maps you took -just as a credit to creators-

anyway won't play it, when ml is 3x, skill rate should be 6-8x just to make mages less op.

Yeah it really is, are you playing here? if yes, what is ur ingame name? :)

Why is the server down?
I was hunting DLs and the server suddenly just shat down..

yeah Hosting company had kind of a error ;) happens sometimes 0,1% chance lol haha but runs smooth for a couple of days now.