• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [8.6] Zorenia server -LOW RATE CUSTOM BALANCED RPG SERVER

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Welcome to Zorenia, Custom Map with unique stuff

Zorenia IS ONLINE

14w60rq.jpg

*GAMEPLAY*
Zorenia is a great custom map, with detailed stuff. Zorenia also got balanced vocations, with unique PvP stuffs.
And the most awesome is that it got all that real tibia has, here's some examples about the awesommnes!

*FULLY working Questlog
*FULLY working TIBIACAST SYSTEM.
With the cast system you can easily show off for your friends or even show of for randoms.
All you need to cast is just to write /cast on, and the one that wanna see you live just loggins without any account number or password = easily said, just to enter!

*Some Bacis Information*
Map Type: Fully custom map
World Type: Open-PVP, means we're using the skull system!
Client protocol: 8.6
IP: zorenia.servegame.com
Poort: 7171
Uptime: 24/7
Forum: Zorenia - OT

Name's of the citys:

-Rookgaard
-Verona
-Bluffgard
-Woundhill Bay
-Quatar
-Tequina
There's no single real tibia city like thais and so on! <Everything is customized>

*Information about the server*

Premium account won't be free, but will be a small donation for 2 euro a mounth to pay the dedicated server.
Using the normal skull system: With normal frag system as real tibia!

*Experience Rates*
From 1 to 40 = 6x
From 40 to 300 = 5x

Skill/Loot info:
Magic level rating = 3x
Lootrating = 1,5x <To keep MPA, MMS and such items rare!>
Skills = 4x
And we aren't using any trainers <One of the reasons we got 1 more X in skills then magic>

*QUESTS*
Pits of inferno
Black knight quest
Demon oak
Annihlator
Inquistion
Demon helmet quest[DHQ]
And of course we got hidden quests in forests, hunts and so on!

*Server Features*
Tibiacast system.
Quest's working fine
Really balanced vocations.
Using a real tibia monster pack based on the tibiawiki stats
Players have to possebility to upgrade their stuff! to a max of +17 whitch gives a power boost to your item, the upgrade can fail and the item will be downgraded
And of course, we got more!

*Ever been afraid of GM's been creating item's to players? DONT BE AT ZORENIA*
At Zorenia, GM's cant create items
GM's absoloutly not have a second char <IP ADRESS CHECKED> And incase of they have one, they will get their position deleted.
Tutors doesn't have any special benefits, all they can do is to write with a orange colour in the Help Channel.

ZORENIA, THE ULTIMATE ROLE PLAYING GAME FEELING, WITH THE LOWRATE EXP, and the great stuffs.
And we decided to do 20% more experience in "SHARE EXPERIENCE" in party, to make the TEAM-HUNTING way better!

Sincerely,
Zorenia Team!

Screenshots:

rmtpjl.jpg

--
2cf72c3.jpg

--
2m3qrdh.jpg

--
1217pdh.jpg

--
out7iw.jpg

--
p38lx.jpg

--
cm5tz.jpg

MAP

Rookgaard:

2urnn93.png

1: Trolls
2: Orc's
3: Skeletons
4: Spiders

Mainland:

2meznle.jpg

1: Feldarin
2: Bluffgard
3: Verona
1: Goblins
2: POH
3: 10k quest
4: Wild warriors / black knights
5: Elf city
6: Valkery etc.
7: Orc city
8: Goblins
9: Cyclops
10: Cyclops

Woundhill Bay:

ng3blv.jpg

1: Cyclops
2: Dragons
3: Demon oak
4: Mino's
5: Slimes
6: Ani / Demon helmet, demons/hero etc.

Quatar / Tequina:

34eaicz.png

1: Hydra
2: Assassin star seller
3: Apes
4: Lizards
5: Apes
6: Crocodils
7: Lizards
8: Pirates
9: Larvas
10: Necro/vamp/banshee

Last edited:
Yet another server that downloads a map, doesn't change a single bit of it and even shows us the minimap so we see it's all downloaded.
Please remove the "custom" from your thread.

Yet another server that downloads a map, doesn't change a single bit of it and even shows us the minimap so we see it's all downloaded.

It's not 1 single map, it's a compilation of downloaded maps.

Haha, well if you saying my map is download run.. than you are completly wrong. I worked on it for 2 mounths. I boughed the map yes, its only been sold for like 4 times. I'm not that lame I just download a map. Also I wanted a great map so I payed for it. It was non scripted, I scripted everything. All the quests and functions. It's RPG based with alot of unic functions.

And a map is just a small part of the server.. all the scripts and functions makes it costom, and I don't care what you think, the feedback is great!

The Desert, jungle is made by a mapper. So yes it's completly costom, because there is no server that haves what I do.

Spend around 100 euro on unic scripts, and people who worked for me ;) so I would ask you to take a look on my server before blaming.

There's a huge difference between download&Run server
and someone who actually did a job in it.

Indeed!
And this server is really funny with a great map and not so big but very friendly and social community. People should try it out!

Same here, been like that for a long time now, But I'm sure Zorenia will be home soon and fix it :)