• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [9.2] ForgottenL | High Rate Fun | Rebirth| 10+ Events| MOUNTS |UPDATED

I'd play the server, but then I did....
and every time I go out a hunting spawn I first get to this place where there are ALWAYS these high asses waiting us noobs up and then shoot us down
I wasn't even 400 yet

Survival of the fittest :thumbup: nah but really, just be smart, check the tp you enter if it's empty, just be smart and you'll be able to exp :)

You get me wrong
f.a:
I go level my ass off, not good exp, so I want the next monster, I go in the teleport thinking I'll arrive immediatly in the temple, but theres this place I have to pass first, then in another tp, and then I'm in the table
and in that place I just gotta pass, they all stand waiting for noobz0rs like me to come and then they attack me, so it's NOT in the spawn, it's when I return
and if your people got nothing more to do then kill level 400s :s

You get me wrong
f.a:
I go level my ass off, not good exp, so I want the next monster, I go in the teleport thinking I'll arrive immediatly in the temple, but theres this place I have to pass first, then in another tp, and then I'm in the table
and in that place I just gotta pass, they all stand waiting for noobz0rs like me to come and then they attack me, so it's NOT in the spawn, it's when I return
It's PZ on the way back, what are you on about :|?

You get me wrong
f.a:

u mean, there is a tp, and that tp takes u to a non pz place, and it should be pz, and there u can find people waiting for noobs to kill them?

I've played it once, was about 5 weeks ago
I was PWNing these terror birds, went to back to the teleport so I could go to the temple
when I went in that teleport I was in this quite big room, and I had to walk 5 sqm southern to go to the temple (via tp) and on those 5 sqm I got pwnd by these rebirth asses

I've played it once, was about 5 weeks ago
I was PWNing these terror birds, went to back to the teleport so I could go to the temple
when I went in that teleport I was in this quite big room, and I had to walk 5 sqm southern to go to the temple (via tp) and on those 5 sqm I got pwnd by these rebirth asses
I know what you mean, that was fixed that day you're talking about..
You picked like the worst timing to start forgottenl :D

Massive war going on between Spartan's and Lazy boy's guild! Join the fun!
306450_269598226417852_201379526573056_870507_1184180738_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
W00t
Nice nice
Like thew new update, many new things and many bug fixes, keep It up, we need more players

What is that o.o for tuts or
Be more clear plz

It's to get tutor position in game, requires experience, IQ, and skill to pass. ;]

Lol, there r 3 new tuts now, and someone fucked the map, some saying its phoenix and some saied...
Just go on msn asap

1st u edited my temple so thats why there is few differents than spiderot, else i see everything is same, sec floor, the depo, u copied it, the outside shit and alot +.+

haha
cool, people spamming the new temple ROX :D
they lovin it

Back