• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [9.2] ForgottenL | High Rate Fun | Rebirth| 10+ Events| MOUNTS |UPDATED

The new temple rocks. The new features is so awesome too! Im so gonna play this ot :) Nice map btw :)

Ahahaha
;)
next update:
Bug fixes
40houses in a new town
:D

Screenshot of the day! Forgl's little hideout camp :3
Facebook story: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....201381229906219.55064.201379526573056&type=1
302509_271168712927470_201379526573056_876220_1294626350_n.jpg

hey thanks bela :D for the sign too hehe

So I hadn't shared the updates for a while here so i'll do it now on 11.11.11 :D!

Some updates;
Random NPC events (total of 10)
New monsters!
New spawns!
New mount quests!
Horse renting system- For WARS!(gives you special bonuses, mount!)
New VIP store!
NEW VIP system!
New city!
Npc: House Teleporter will tp you to your house
Post system : Players can send parcels,letters to other players. Drunk rune- Makes your opponent drunk for 30 seconds and can only be used once every minute!
Outfit changer now gives all new outfits
When you take your first rebirth, you get a forgotten token for free! (100 donation coins)
Will be posting screenshots from ingame soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I hadn't shared the updates for a while here so i'll do it now on 11.11.11 :D!

Some updates;
Random NPC events (total of 10)
New monsters!
New spawns!
New mount quests!
Horse renting system- For WARS!(gives you special bonuses, mount!)
New VIP store!
NEW VIP system!
New city!
Npc: House Teleporter will tp you to your house
Post system : Players can send parcels,letters to other players. Drunk rune- Makes your opponent drunk for 30 seconds and can only be used once every minute!
Outfit changer now gives all new outfits
When you take your first rebirth, you get a forgotten token for free! (100 donation coins)
Will be posting screenshots from ingame soon ;)

hey rohan i'm hungry so can i eat your update. :D

Rohan.Possible i ask question...

when you open ForgottenL.se..

and.when you open chilla.biz...

A difficult question..:(

Back