• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [9.2] ForgottenL | High Rate Fun | Rebirth| 10+ Events| MOUNTS |UPDATED

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED! This is the best 4Fun server ive ever played :)! also i've got a lot of (about 30) ideas for you, Rohan, to make server only better!

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED! This is the best 4Fun server ive ever played :)! also i've got a lot of (about 30) ideas for you, Rohan, to make server only better!
Thanks! Would love it if you could post them on our forum where we could get the players opinions as well: RoHaN-OTS Forums
Currently working on for the update in 1 hour~
Custom Rookgaard (you start as no voc and hunt few rots, talk to oracle etc., choose between 2 of our wonderful main cities and get eq according to the VOC you choose (95% done)
3 New random events (90% done)
AOL Warner whenever you're not wearing AOL it will warn you on screen (100% done)

Im gonna try this server out..

It sounds like RL tibia but with a custom map & higher exp.. sounds much fun.

If Someone is new on ForgottenL, Just message me if you Need help,
Name in Game : Luca bozz

I will be there to help you :]

Enigma temple:
310250_270930176284657_201379526573056_875616_636022867_n.jpg

lol ! Im under you Rohan .. And im saying RoHaN Rules !

Hahaha ._.

Back