• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that whay will w8 hours to restart it when it go in like 1h or so

When the server is back up pm Rakthal in game to join the guild - <Tempest Cloud>. Strong PvP focus in the late game but ofc some PvE for gearing and leveling.

When the server is back up pm Rakthal in game to join the guild - <Tempest Cloud>. Strong PvP focus in the late game but ofc some PvE for gearing and leveling.
Guess you guys will be the ones we war against XD. And I mean nothing by saying that other then the people I play with enjoy waring also

Okay seriously, I would be really frustrated and extremely annoyed if you choose to restart the server tonight. It's already late for me and I spent hours that I should have been sleeping to exp.
I believe that you should restart the server either at the same time you started it today OR a bit earlier but NOT AT THIS TIME.

Okay seriously, I would be really frustrated and extremely annoyed if you choose to restart the server tonight. It's already late for me and I spent hours that I should have been sleeping to exp.
I believe that you should restart the server either at the same time you started it today OR a bit earlier but NOT AT THIS TIME.
Shut up. Not everyone lives in the EU, and not basing it strictly around you. In the US it is only a few hours past noon. Also it's Saturday....deal with it

Shut up. Not everyone lives in the EU, and not basing it strictly around you. In the US it is only a few hours past noon. Also it's Saturday....deal with it
Your argument has a lot of incorrect info.
#1 I don't live in Europe (who cares)
#2 I am not "basing it strictly around me", I am basing it around EVERYONE that was getting ready for the server at the start which is of course the majority of the server.
#3 You're being selfish, since you're from the US as you have mentioned you are the one "basing it strictly around himself" and wanting it to start at your time which isn't the time most of the server is on. You basically want to have the advantage.
#4 You shut up

ok, so im lost guys... they are gonna reset the accounts when? why is the ot offline?

Your argument has a lot of incorrect info.
#1 I don't live in Europe (who cares)
#2 I am not "basing it strictly around me", I am basing it around EVERYONE that was getting ready for the server at the start which is of course the majority of the server.
#3 You're being selfish, since you're from the US as you have mentioned you are the one "basing it strictly around himself" and wanting it to start at your time which isn't the time most of the server is on. You basically want to have the advantage.
#4 You shut up
Lol? You sir are mentally handicap

Lol? You sir are mentally handicap
Oh please "sir", enlighten me with your great knowledge.
Don't even use that word, it's too big for you. I am tired of seeing your pointless 10 y/o crying all around the thread.

I don't rlly care when they start today, just make sure everything is fixed and we don't need another whipe...

& I don't need sleep anyway

Oh please "sir", enlighten me with your great knowledge.
Don't even use that word, it's too big for you. I am tired of seeing your pointless 10 y/o crying all around the thread.
Please enlighten ME on what your post was then? Because that was the biggest QQ post I have ever seen. Did the little kid stay up past his bedtime? However, arguing with you is pointless and i guarantee you are like the only one who doesn't want it to come back online soon.

Please enlighten ME on what your post was then? Because that was the biggest QQ post I have ever seen. Did the little kid stay up past his bedtime? However, arguing with you is pointless and i guarantee you are like the only one who doesn't want it to come back online soon.
I am not even gonna bother with you. I would just like to point out that when I replied to your invalid argument with valid points, your reply was "Lol? You sir are mentally handicap". I don't even need to say anything after that. Your just proved you're immature and incredible. I didn't even mention all the unnecessary use of bad language all over this thread specifically. "Sir" please get better.

1INSERT ERROR: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`ascalon`.`players`, CONSTRAINT `players_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`account_id`) REFERENCES `accounts` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)
cant create an account :(

Click on logout, make a new account and then create a character.

@Ecstacy @Blazed Druid stop being weird and give my friend his donation points? All I hear is "blazed doesn't want to cooperate and give me my points."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back