• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to login i get that.

Sorry, you need to be logged in to do that!
Please register or log in.

The serv went down after a msg popped up "Cavebot check: 1"

could that be the reason why it "crashes"? o_O

now ddoscalon probably ;/ + not fixed tasks and bugged scoundrel task at 90 lvl(shao here)

My mind exploded seein' destruckto as a GM

Q U A L I T Y S E R V E R B O Y S

Its kind of sad how people have to DDoS cause they just cant stay away if they dont like a server, theyd rather ruin the game for others.. wow.

Hillarious. The GMs just teleported onto me and asked if I were ddosing. How about you guys actually check out whos attacking you? You should really hire someone that has much knowledge about servers since it's obvious you all are clueless. Also seeing the admins say "let's hope it goes away" is fucking retarded, fix it instead.

Hillarious. The GMs just teleported onto me and asked if I were ddosing. How about you guys actually check out whos attacking you? You should really hire someone that has much knowledge about servers since it's obvious you all are clueless. Also seeing the admins say "let's hope it goes away" is fucking retarded, fix it instead.

That is because people have been complaining about you ddosing acting like you were ddosing the server.
We are currently logging any connection and figuring out what is the issue it also is a freshly new server so it can also be that the server has to settle to the amount of incoming connections, because there are lots of them.

I never acted like I ddos'd the server. I've said negative things about the server in game chat since the server has been of poor quality the entire day then one guy got mad about that and started spamming I was ddosing the server.

I never acted like I ddos'd the server. I've said negative things about the server in game chat since the server has been of poor quality the entire day then one guy got mad about that and started spamming I was ddosing the server.

I just have been told you've been acting like you did, and I checked it out.
My aplogy if you felt targeted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back