• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to take responsibility. Blaming the fucking testers? You are the issue with the server.
Thank you for your opinion, and now feel free to leave my Server & my Thread. :) from the first teaser to the last post you ever made you were negative and never in a single way even tried to help or tell me what to improve. Just leave :)

A quick update which should cheer you guys up:

I have currently tracked any IP that have been including in (and possibly not limited to) trying to break into the server.
None of these attempts have been succesful and all of the IP's that have been involved are banned permanently.

Any of these IP's along with their WHOis will be reported to the police.

Another update on this matter is that we now have 24/7 IP tracking and any IP with too many connections (DoS) will be logged automatically and the same consequences will count for them.

Besides this I would like to inform you all that we have contacted a 3rd party for (D)DoS protection, yet it has not yet been confirmed that we will purchase/use this protection. Assumably @Blazed Druid got a little too excited on this topic.

We are also, as @Blazed Druid already said, thinking of a way to award everyone for the rough start and still support us even with this being the case.

Kind regards,
Ecstacy

Thanks a lot for this update!

I can't understand why blazed druid is even apart of the team. He's like that irresponsible kid everyone knows who's always late, disappoints everyone, lazy as fuck, and does nothing right. Maybe it's time to move on.

I can't understand why blazed druid is even apart of the team. He's like that irresponsible kid everyone knows who's always late, disappoints everyone, lazy as fuck, and does nothing right. Maybe it's time to move on.
well hes the owner bro... thats like telling jerry jones, owner of the dallas cowbows, to step away from his team lol

@Blazed Druid what I was stating before was that there was no beta for the new things you added recently that caused the tasks and things to bug out. Like tell me if I'm wrong but the last beta all those systems were working fine

Everyone's complaining on Blazed Druid.
I don't get the point in doing so.
He does this because he enjoys it. He can't just skip his job, his family to satisfy our needs. He's just a human, just like everyone else on this thread.
Sure, some unexpected bugs and errors might have appeared. But they are trying to fix it.
You dont HAVE to play here, and if you want to play here, keep patient and stop complaining on the staff.
Thanks.

lawl it's exactly as I thought it would be. I was going to check this thread when the server was supposed to launch but then I said "nahh fk that shit" It was worth the wait to see the build up of QQ.

I honestly don't understand the hype of this.. He didn't show anything.. When ppl get new vocs added they are mostly interested in spells and playstyle. I haven't seen any spells or anything posted. It looks as if the server isn't even up. Just drop your act Blazed I could tell from day 1 that you were full of bs. Just some kid that got lucky to have someone that worked hard send them their server files. Then edited a few things and called it his own. pfffff gtfo lol!

I see only mad ppl.... maybe not everything worked like it should, but as you can see it will get fixed just takes time if you dont like it no one forces you to stay. Feel free to leave, I dont wanna see shit comments anymore with negative attitude. Yes he could post some stuff he was talking about like the new Promotions and new stuff he implented I totally agree, but ppl asked for it since the Thread opened and he didnt upload anything so? Im sure if you guys would ask normaly not like, fuck this owner shit owner all shit nothing works blazed u suck and that whole childish crap he did it already.

This is a Forum not a suggestion box. If you have any problems with your real life you are totally wrong here to post aggressive dumb shit.

As already told he was bussy he had birthday also rl problems and you guys just dont give a fuck. I just hope that I wont see anymore that childish written crap that totally doesnt help to improve the server. If not you dont deserve to play it.

The patience is strength

Im simply amazed over the stupidity over certain people, I wont mention names.
Blaming @Blazed Druid for EVERYTHING that goes wrong is like blaming the first guy for inventing hot dogs just because the one you got didnt taste really good as the last one!

where fare ?
Oh god, now you did it. If you even read the first post youll know.

Prepare for all the crybabies commenting now saying "OH FARE IS.. BLABLALBA.. PREVIOUS OWNER... BLABLALBA.."

first i don't read the first post and i don't need to read i ask about fare if u know any information about him answer if u don't know please shut up ah please make ur answer short my hand broken and i wont write more
That was the most idiotic thing i've read all day. Why would you NOT read the first post before asking such a question? It literally makes no sense. You would save probably like 30minutes if you just read the first post (Where its clearly stated) where and why Fare isn't hosting the server, or where he is.

It also makes less sense why you'd choose to WRITE a post about it if you "broke your hand"
Holy shit the IQ of some people.

Read before posting, please...

can we all try to calm down? it's a game. it's a sick game and I know we all want to play ( even i would love to sit back and play ascalon ffs) but that's not a reason to turn into 13 years old emo chicks.
Gonna update u asap I can tell u a fixed release date

Kind of cool to see this server up again, alltho first impression of current team is a little bit bad. I guess it will become better in time. or I hope so atleast.
The way you will handle botters is a nice way, hope you actually do it instead of just posting to get more people. Also make sure you state rules clearly so you don't ban people that didn't know it wasn't allowed.
Not sure how multi client will work seeing the post from Ecstacy about the D(DoS).

New promotions sound very unique and cool. LOL you actually brought Heimerdinger to Ascalon xD!
My ingame name is Hatsune Miku also known as Rezo. I will probably be crafting alot like I did in previous seasons of Ascalon so you can msg me for your crafting needs when I get high crafting again.

Hope they can fix the small issues soon so we can all play together again.. And for funs sake, don't go all in 1 guild. There won't be Wars at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back