• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who was the first one to finish the Banshee Quest!

42947924.png

how come its hard all wat u need is to lvl in earthworm till 15 carrion worm till 25 mino or orc slave till 40 skeletons till 50
so easy it need like 2 hrs or maybe less

you just said it around two hours, its an OT, should be 30 minutes max, its just boring cause low lvls are very slow and you have to kill about 4 different monsters in 4 different places.
I believe in many mid-exp ots its VERY easy to reach 50, my advice was just to increase speed for low levels or make it easier to level up.

you just said it around two hours, its an OT, should be 30 minutes max, its just boring cause low lvls are very slow and you have to kill about 4 different monsters in 4 different places.
I believe in many mid-exp ots its VERY easy to reach 50, my advice was just to increase speed for low levels or make it easier to level up.

I believe that since you dont like the exp stage you obviously havent explored the ot.
The exp stage is good enough from my opinion.

Still trying to balance the vocations to the maximum, but since we keep updating new spells for the new promotions we have to balance everything out again.

i wanted to join, but dont have client and website is down ;(

Great add me ingame:
-->Metaxxon<--
@ fare
Could u remove my mage "Metaxon" (i deleted but didnt work) and name my char "Metaxxon" to "Metaxon".
Cuz i wanted my knight name "Metaxon" but forgot switching vocations , tried deleting mage , disnt work so my knight is now "Metaxxon" . Pls remove my lvl 1 "Metaxon" and change my knights name from "Metaxxon" to "Metaxon" :)
Thanks,
Damon

Great add me ingame:
-->Metaxxon<--
@ fare
Could u remove my mage "Metaxon" (i deleted but didnt work) and name my char "Metaxxon" to "Metaxon".
Cuz i wanted my knight name "Metaxon" but forgot switching vocations , tried deleting mage , disnt work so my knight is now "Metaxxon" . Pls remove my lvl 1 "Metaxon" and change my knights name from "Metaxxon" to "Metaxon" :)
Thanks,
Damon

done :)

Hey Fare I really like your OT, and it is really well made.. but why the fuck is botting allowed? I reported Eternal for botting, he got banned and guess what.. I see him at the fucking depot now.. This really is bullshit, i'm working hard for my levels, while other people can just bot here without even being deleted..

Hey Fare I really like your OT, and it is really well made.. but why the fuck is botting allowed? I reported Eternal for botting, he got banned and guess what.. I see him at the fucking depot now.. This really is bullshit, i'm working hard for my levels, while other people can just bot here without even being deleted..

dude, you can see this everywhere, even in RL tibia..
bots are impossible to be stopped.

If you get detected while botting, all exp you gained while botting is removed and you also get around to 6-12hours banishment.
That's the first warning, second warning is even more.

Client isn't essential? Since worked fine on ip changer? Unless u added custom sorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.