• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you can see this everywhere, even in RL tibia..
bots are impossible to be stopped.

Yea I know.. but it was a 100% proof that he was botting, so why shouldn't he be deleted? or at least a more lenght ban instead of 3~ hours..

If you get detected while botting, all exp you gained while botting is removed and you also get around to 6-12hours banishment.
That's the first warning, second warning is even more.

Yea I know, but he only had a 3~ hour ban.. I mean really.. then everyone can bot and not work for their levels if that's the punishment..

If he delets every botter, he will end up like rl tibia, losing players and destroying the server.

Just a lil screen from our (2nd) quest run ^.-

352p0cg.png

SHYT GOT HECTIC! haha

Bot is actually what ruin tibia. Not because botter got delete. Because botters arent actually playing the game like people used to do. Where u would hang out with friend and train on monk while being actually there and enjopying the time talking with other. Now u turn ur bot with alarm and dont even talk.Turn your bot on and come back to work . Login again if your dead turn on the bot go sleep repeat. Your actually not playing. I hate people defending botters they should get delete when caught and not to be allowed on anything. But nowadays OT all have bot thats the only reason they have so many "players" ....i meant botters.

Hey Fare I really like your OT, and it is really well made.. but why the fuck is botting allowed? I reported Eternal for botting, he got banned and guess what.. I see him at the fucking depot now.. This really is bullshit, i'm working hard for my levels, while other people can just bot here without even being deleted..

Well, actually I was pretty kind with botters, I hope you understand me, when I've worked all those months on server, and saw 20 players online, its pretty hard to ban 1 player, even if he is botting. Now, as server is growing, my rules will be more strict. In future I planning to move to a full custom client, without allowing any kind of bots, right now, only first ban is a soft one, second ban comes with a hard level punishment, third gonna be fatal one.

@ fare
Thanks for name change
@topic
Great server!

Fap fap fap

What class/vocation should I play hmm.. help me out :[ What voc are there the least of? I wanna play the class that there aint much of :p

Im knight ;)
Think is very balanced classes ;)

Well, at the moment there are not a lot of priest vocation characters. You will have to pick a mage, do a quest at level 220 and then pick priest as your vocation. Most people pick wizard.

Alot of ideas have been bumping through the forums in the last few days, that will lead to huge improvement on balancing and improving stuff ingame!

Soon enough.

Any otland guild here/ guild that recruits thats active?

btw will it be reset? o_O

All join now :) awesome server!
My knight:
HbiI6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.