• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as aihalas said, ive seen ghamie testing server on beta. but havent heard from greyshade so guess he wont come

For many months we were working hard to deliver you an unique and interesting server. Today, 11th of April 2012 it's finally done and released to public. We hope our players will enjoy their stay and help us improve by giving us fresh ideas and keeping a good atmosphere on the server. We will continue working on Ascalon and adding new areas and features.

YEAH ***** FARE IS BACK! Ill definitely play it and get my cousins to play it as well.

@off topic How are you and your family doing?

@Zasranets, will speak with you ingame ^^
@Royal Inferno, join then!

This server is a must.

Nice features, nice people (with questing etc) nice systems, I will personally help new people (tho im also new) with answering questions, or if you want to chat msg me in-game. (Tanker)

Kind regards,

Omfg, I can log into the website, but not tibia, now I tried like 100 times, now i am suspended for 30 min... -.-'

Lol, do you think I don't know how to change the ip... -.-''

Do you have to have the custom client?

This server is 100% the best OT out atm, thanks to ascalon crew for creating this OT. and it's absolutly worth a try. So what are you waiting for guys, create a account and join :)

Status
Not open for further replies.