• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I can't find the server on otservlist.org or tibialist.com (eventho I play it) just saying maybe more ppl would join then.

Regards,

well, I had no clues about tibialist.com, going to add now. And on otservlist.org, we are in right upper corner xD(Server Blogs)
thanks for the tibialist.com link :)

haha your welcome, but what I mostly do to look for a server is to check a selected country and not really a blog, so maybe when u add it to the Netherlands server list more ppl might join.

Regards,

A very good server! It's a really good RPG feeling and the pvp is just awesome! It's such fast paced battles, in both pvp and pve.

I almost missed the bus (to school) because I wanted to reach 65 (top lvl) before leaving x) But I made it!

Those who like custom RPG have to try this! The spell system, the gem system, weapon system, vocation system, battle system, it's all as good as it can get!
Quests are really funny and there's alot of them!

The only thing I don't like is blessings. Sure, if you got all of them they can remove the death penalty exp wise, but I really dislike that it's not possible to drop items when you bought blessings, which are all kinda cheap. It removes (alot) of the fun in pvp. Now you don't feel like "YEAH!" when you won a battle vs another player since you won't loot anything anyway. Since you don't ever lose your backpack on this server, I definetely think it's a bad idea to make it possible to buy blessings for 2.5k (for all) so that you don't lose anything.

Other than the blessing system, I got only good things to say about this server.

It's also a nice community =)

I agree with ur blessing problem, but there are also people complaining that they loose items so yeah its kinda complicated.

Also on ur top level, ur almost not at top anymore haha ;p

Regards,

Lemme explain bless system. Default loss rate is 5% exp and 50% to drop random item from your inventory. There are 5 blessings, each of them reducing you loss by 8%, means with all possible blessings, you still got 10% to lose item and will lose 1% of exp. It's actually enough, as it will be same on higher levels also. I'm thinking about more changes to bless system, soon I'll announce it.

10% is nice so I wouldn't change it, you have a chance to loot something, but if you die yourself you have a small chance to loose something (if you can understand what I mean xD).

Alright. Then it's all good =) Aslong as I have 10% chance to loot something, there's actually a point in checking the loot. That's great then!

About the top lvl; Atleast noone is higher than me! x) Even if I share the top lvl with 2 other people haha. I'll make sure I stay at the top when I get home from school, lol. I also need to do the mount quest (I heard there is one), is it hard? =)

Hmm well the mount quest would take someone to be lvl 100+ to block all the damage this is done, we could try to do it in a couple of hours with a team of like 15 ppl? :p

Hmm well the mount quest would take someone to be lvl 100+ to block all the damage this is done, we could try to do it in a couple of hours with a team of like 15 ppl? :p

Hmm, alright. But lets do it tomorrow instead so that our knights become a little higher and we got more mages which can sio =) We need atleast 3 mages spamming sio if it's that hard. Then I got some time to increase my damage output aswell >: )

Yea well we have to see about that, and can mages sio? :eek:, but yea if you sell some grade 2/3 knight equipment I gladly buy them from you.

Yea well we have to see about that, and can mages sio? :eek:, but yea if you sell some grade 2/3 knight equipment I gladly buy them from you.

Grade 3, haha. I don't think we'll loot any of those in quite a while. I'm still looting grade 2 in lvl 100 mobs.
I'm looting grade 2 all the time tho. Just tell me what you need and I might get it for you in exchange for some potion money.

Grade 3 is probably 120+, anyway i need atleast the weapon and shield, but if the grade 2 is slightly better then my gemmed weapon then I wouldn't need it that hard. What you want for a grade 2 weapon or shield?

Grade 3 is probably 120+, anyway i need atleast the weapon and shield, but if the grade 2 is slightly better then my gemmed weapon then I wouldn't need it that hard. What you want for a grade 2 weapon or shield?

There has only been looted 1 grade 2 weapon on this server that I know of (I haven't been on for a few hours so maybe some1 else looted one now), and that is the Terra rod that I proudly wear on my mage. I haven't seen any similar shields aswell. You'll have to wait some time for those items to pop up in the trade (world) channel =9

If someone wants to hunt with me message: Spoji

Status
Not open for further replies.