• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has only been looted 1 grade 2 weapon on this server that I know of (I haven't been on for a few hours so maybe some1 else looted one now), and that is the Terra rod that I proudly wear on my mage. I haven't seen any similar shields aswell. You'll have to wait some time for those items to pop up in the trade (world) channel =9

Hmm k then ill keep it to my grade 1 weapon, do u sell any grade 2 helmet or legs? those 2 i also need.

Hmm k then ill keep it to my grade 1 weapon, do u sell any grade 2 helmet or legs? those 2 i also need.

I dunno if I sold them already, I'll get home in 80min~ so you'll have to get it another way if you want them faster.

Can any1 tell me about the frag system? frags to rs per day/week/month, how long frags last, etc?

I quote (from the website): After an unjustified kill, you get marked with a white skull for 5 minutes. If you get 5 or more unjustified kills within 24 hours, you receive a red skull.

I quote (from the website): After an unjustified kill, you get marked with a white skull for 5 minutes. If you get 5 or more unjustified kills within 24 hours, you receive a red skull.

I've read that. I wanted a full explanation of the frag system and not just "u get white skull after atking some1", if you get what I mean x)

Tehn umm idk xD
I was being attacked yesterday by a small team and there came a blue/orange/red square around them everytime 0,o but yeah maybe you should ask it in the help channel.

Tehn umm idk xD
I was being attacked yesterday by a small team and there came a blue/orange/red square around them everytime 0,o but yeah maybe you should ask it in the help channel.

I actually think I killed you yesterday, among with many others, lol. That "team" might have been me and my friend.

First minor patch has been released.

Changes list:
*fixed a bug with mages concentration spell
*fixed a huge bug when healing was affected by incoming and outcoming modificators
*since now, players with additional lives are pvp protected.
*removed level requirements for blessing. Now blessings say how much exactly you going to lose upon death. Also, in case you dying by monsters, your item drop chance is lowered by 50%.
*allowing roping monsters from holes
*fixed description when trying to upgrade shields and spellbooks
*revised reward on surviving arena quest
*help channel channel rules are stating correctly now
*training cost was increased to 5 souls per 5 minutes
*added more basic items to loot of starting creatures
*fixed all bugs related to magic wall runes
*!online properly showing gamemasters
*!backpack talkaction added
*fixed some issues with spawns(some spawn counters were working wrong)
*fixed bug with stacked parcelsbarrels blocking healing|possibility to move upfloors
*fixed webpage issues related to administrative rights and character search
*fixed some bugged behavior of monsters :)
*map bugs fixes
*more minor fixes around.​

Trying my best :) Gonna be kinda busy today, but since tomorrow, I'll continue with same speed :)

Cmon, join this server guys! It's surely worth a try! Just need some more players, and it will be awesome!

I played here 2minutes before i saw "sejuani" npc. That means that you guys can't even create own npcs and copying from other games is only one solution. I stopped playing there; d

I played here 2minutes before i saw "sejuani" npc. That means that you guys can't even create own npcs and copying from other games is only one solution. I stopped playing there; d

Whatta pathetic point of you... I can't even find another word to describe the emotion coming to me after I read your words. Can't believe that you, a pro gamer, who can actually rate a whole server just by single NPC name, don't know what does "Easter egg" means...

Whatta pathetic point of you... I can't even find another word to describe the emotion coming to me after I read your words. Can't believe that you, a pro gamer, who can actually rate a whole server just by single NPC name, don't know what does "Easter egg" means...
+1

That guy rating a huge OTs like Ascalon, by it's NPCS, We only should say 1 thing!
Get Lost!

@Tonks: Join Date
Mar 2012
You are here not enough to describe who am I.

@Fare: I don't said that i am pro player, I just disliked this server and you must go with it. No one care about haters like you so stop threating me 'cos I don't like your server. Stop crying btw

+ I don't rated server by npc name, I just disliked it after i saw this name, that's all.

@muphet, wow, really? I won't even reply :)

Mar 2012

@Fare: I don't said that i am pro player, I just disliked this server and you must go with it. No one care about haters like you so stop threating me 'cos I don't like your server. Stop crying btw

+ I don't rated server by npc name, I just disliked it after i saw this name, that's all.

You should never have played real tibia then. It contains a massive amount of these so called "allusions" and that's basically what it is.
A really pathetic guy, that's what you are.

Mar 2012

That makes no sence..

You didn't rate the server by the NPC name but when you saw the NPC name you stopped playing and said that the server sucks.

Btw fare, change the name of the NPC to Eric, OH NOES!! muphet won't play cause you copied a name that like 10 million ppl are named.. Y U NO fantasy?//muphet

EDIT: I would try it but I'm afraid that you will shut down the OT like you did with the other 2 you had (the awesome one cant remember name but chaox or something was it named right huh) and the other one with Tps

That makes no sence..

You didn't rate the server by the NPC name but when you saw the NPC name you stopped playing and said that the server sucks.

Btw fare, change the name of the NPC to Eric, OH NOES!! muphet won't play cause you copied a name that like 10 million ppl are named.. Y U NO fantasy?//muphet

EDIT: I would try it but I'm afraid that you will shut down the OT like you did with the other 2 you had (the awesome one cant remember name but chaox or something was it named right huh) and the other one with Tps

Chasm I think, it was very shortlived :(

Status
Not open for further replies.