• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is just some quick screen shots of a quest nothing fancy/special just for fun :p
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

gaquest.jpg

I think there´s a problem with the ot, i can´t login or either go in to the homepage.

okay, I'm backing to work :)
Patch v0.45

added pirate island for level 120+ players(right from giants mountains)
added larvas as level 1 monsters for newcomers(with some quests given by Elizabeth)
added scarabs as level 35 monsters
pvp protection is now based on level difference, fixed previous pvp protections, added 'walkthrough' possibility for pvp protected players.
fixed crash bug related to pvp
armor reduction rate was lowered to 0.25-0.75 from 0.50-1.00

Great Work, As always.... :)

Join this wonderful ot or you will regret that you never joined it ;) :D

Patch v0.5 finally has been released.

Added new modificator(bonus) to game, Healing bonus(increasing all incoming healing and managain).
Sharpness gems being nerfed again, main gems are 15% instead of 20%, and gems of lesser sharpness are 7% instead of 10%.
Regeneration gems are vocation based now: Health regen now gives 1.5% per gem for mages, 1% for archers and 0.75 % for knights. (Was constant 1% before), Mana regen gem now gives 0.3% for mages 0.5% for archers and 1% for knights. (From constant 0.5%).
New monsters: Tortoise[L.75], Gargoyle[L.250], Frozen Maiden[L.250] and Ice Golem[L.250]. Each spawn contains a lot of place to explore with a lot of secrets inside.
Grade 4 weapons are ingame!
Experience rate being changed, now experience is staged! Lower levels(1-100) getting up to 40% boost on experience, while higher levels getting reduced experience(up to -30%)
Finally we got our ban system working fine, so we can ban anyone who deserves this.
Stone Skin amulet ingame, passive ability: decreasing 30% of ALL incoming damage. Amulet got 15 charges, but can be recharged.
Time ring was added ingame(adds 60 levels speed for 10 minutes, can be recharged).
Piece of energy item can be bought in temple for event tokens and can be used to recharge rings and amulets.
Added Stampor mount ingame(for 200+ levels)
You can now change 3x grade 3 gems to 1x grade 4 gem in temple.
Added furniture npc.
Dodge and Repelling works only for damages which are higher than 25.
Small increasing of drop chance of Pirate sabre addon from pirates.
Exevo pan spell manacost increased to 60 mana.
Fixed a lot of bugs which were waiting for their time since previous patch.

Can i say anything other than "Good work like always" ? :D

Well nope, Good Work!!! Like always :)....

thanks ;d I going to show some real unique things next patch :D

thanks ;d I going to show some real unique things next patch :D
looking forward to the next patch, do you have an estimate on when it will be (no hurry, just wondering).

Status
Not open for further replies.