• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i mean a new island.. Like the pirate island

I did that goblins = 1 hits so was v fast levels. Anyway the maps too small for lower lvls as we cant go many places. So idk maybe a new island.

A themed Island would be cool, like a desert or something with some houses etc. Just like a new Country woot :D

@fare
fare ur updates helps players who are 200+ make the ot more joinable
but some ppl get 100+ and start getting bored
i wish u solve this problem
I never forgot about them, but when there is a choice, to make 1 spawn for 220 lvl(while they got 0) or to make 1 spawn for 75 lvl(while they got 5), I picking the 220 one.

Well i can help as a one off kinda thing. Ill speak to you properly another time :)

Egypt donation and I'll be the happiest man on earth.

Great server ! Would play it ofteb if i wouldnt play LoL,Mite,Cs,MW3,BF3 :/

- - - Updated - - -

Great server ! Would play it ofteb if i wouldnt play LoL,SMite,Cs,MW3,BF3 :/

gambling's chance of winning should be lowered.
I entered with 10cc, 5 minutes later I had 200cc
2rw2tyf.png

Fady, i won 600cc from 50k and lost all in minute kkkk

bump
new patch is coming on wednesday, can't wait o.o

Patch is out!

Well, this patch is my first one after I came back to work, so actually I was anxious to implement new features, so I just tried to finalize some changes, to get some time for features developing. I was forced to delay some parts of patch due to their complexity, but they will be patched in nearby future.

Change logs:​
  • New Level cap: 400.
  • New monster: Lancer Beetle[L.220]. Location: Right to the south from east city exit.
  • New monsters: Tundra Troll[L.380], Arctic Weaver[L.400]. Location: North part of Ice Golems//Frost Maidens islands.
  • New monster: Mercenary[L.400]. Location: South from Young Red Dragons spawn.
  • Summoner outfit is ingame. You can find npc near east city exit.
  • Checkpoints are now working in revert way also(you can teleport to temple by stepping on checkpoint for a small fee of gold). There is 30 minutes cooldown on every use. Warp rune cooldown lowered to 5 minutes. (If anyone find that checkpoints changes affects warp rune a lot, feel free to post on forum and I would give back points you spent for warp rune or we will find solution for this). Also changed how battle sigh works for checkpoints and warp runes(now it lasts for 20 seconds after being hit by monster and 120 seconds after being hit by player).
  • Added few more tasks to NPC Elizabeth.
  • Wands weapons damage formula is lowered for 10%.
  • PvP damage to health lowered to 80%(means any damage dealt to your health in PvP is lowered for 20%).
  • Formula for damage to mana was changed also: previously it were 125% of damage to mana in both PvP and PvM, now that value is 110%.(Less damage to mana overall), but on the other hand all mana restoring effects are lowered for 10%.
  • Critical hits damage formula is changed, now overall critical damage will be lower, around ~180% of basic damage(was 200~, dependant on targets armor), it wasn't actually a nerf of critical formula, just armor, resist, defense modificators checks are working properly now.
  • Overall rework of armor//resistance//attack values on each item. Slight increase of armor//resistance on items and minor decrease of weapon damages.
  • Fixed armor and resistance values for all monsters. Since now there are monsters which are less//more fragile to physical damage or magical damage.
  • Changes in monster levels difference formulas: Previously we had 1% damage difference for each level of difference, now its 1% of damage difference for every 2 levels of difference. Now you deal up to 25% more damage intead of 50% to monsters which are lower level than you. Experience rate from monsters is changed based on same formula as damage(1% of experience for every 2 levels of difference, with maximum of (+-)25%). Also there is better monster descriptions with clear displaying of those values, aswell with displaying of amount of killed monsters. Monsters level is now a little bit randomed on spawn. Monsters damage and loot rate is affected by this.
  • Fixed items with stats modificators to work fine after relogs(blessed ankh, attack modificator swords, new items).
  • Slight increase of amount of monster kills for NPC Elizabeth's medium levels tasks.
  • Other fixes(stamina bug is no more exist, might ring is rechargeable, werewolf boss stats changes, capture the flag formula changes, fixes to characters speed behaviors, premium scroll displaying days amount in trade, monsters step on own fields, stun spells adds pzlock, exura sio huge nerf, as actually it used same script as priest's amicus sio which is wrong, lots of fixes from players reports which I wont list)

Status
Not open for further replies.