• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today with restart I patching some changes:

Code:
    Ammunition system was remade. Since now crossbows and bows are 'self-dependent', means they dont need arrows or bolts in order to shoot. However bolts and arrows now provide some bonuses to your weapons and can be worn in second hand slot in order to receive that bonus.
    Better self-looking description for characters, now provide you info about most of your stats like critical chance, dodge, etc.
    Fixed vambraces and sniper gloves, they can be worn in second hand slot in order to provide bonuses.
    Fixed time ring recharging.
    Fixed arctic island checkpoint.
    Rings from puzzle quest now provide 4% bonus, not 5%.
    Fixed !restat command(was removing arctic quest bonus).
    Rolled back part of mages wands damage nerf.
    Some changes to CTF damage formula.
    As many of you already noticed, minimap was updated and finally integrated into webpage menu.

Last edited:
Today with server restart, few changes were patched:​

• New items can be bought for event tokens in temple:
    • Mandrake(refills 2 hours of your stamina, up to 40 hours);
    • Mastermind potion(increase experience rate by 10% for next 100 monsters killed); Nice looking backpacks with 28 slots for items.
    • Nice looking backpacks with 28 slots for items.
  • Remake for temple shops system to get rid of 'usual' sellers.
  • Another CTF formula changes.
  • New guildhall is opened in the east city part.
  • Werewolf's fur drop rate was increased to 7.5% from 5%.
  • Fixed a bug where players were able to use checkpoints while they are pz locked.
  • Fixed a bug with some items not properly updating inserted stones bonuses.
  • Fixed blessed ankh and lizard doll to work properly from ammunition slot.
  • Fixed stamina updating while character in on trainers.
  • Fixed archers bonus earned from Giants quest.

Server was restarted with few changes patched:

• New AOE spells for wizard and priest; Lava Burst(massae ruptis) for wizard, Wrath of Nature(iracundia facies) for priest. Library was updated with those spells info.
  • Overall increasing of AOE spells damage for mages(damage + level of caster), however damage to manashield was increased by 8.5%.
  • Archers passive damage reduction was DISABLED. That reduction was pretty temporary fix to pvp system, and now its just ruining balance while most of players are not even informed about that protection.
  • Totally new pvp damage formula for CTF event, which is finally based on your own stats and damage. Also some changes to event mechanics, minimized chance of draw ending.
  • Mastermind potions charges now are not dissapearing after death or relog.
  • Fix to mandrake proper displaying of recovered stamina.
  • Rewised rewards on most of the old quests, which were totally outdated.
  • Remade such quests as: Chickens Arena, Zombies Hideout, Ice Golems Prime.
  • Added G5 items to lottery, changed how reward is being picked.
  • Fixed Summoners arena quest(now you can finish those bosses which you skipped on low levels).

Last edited:
Fare and I have known each other for a number of years now, and this is absolutely the best work I've seen come from him. Albeit my memory isn't what it used to be, I still definitely would recommend anyone that hasn't tried this server, to give it a chance. It truly is top quality.

I had to patch some fixes which were found recently today. Here is the list:

*Additional damage to manashield(was announced few patches ago) wasnt actually working; now its working properly, and its value was lowered to 10% from 20%.
*Also, as mentioned few patches ago - all mana restoring effects were lowered for 10%. Since now that change affects only mages potions.
*However the most urgent fix was made in manashield behavior. I forgot to drop some old code, which was actually bugging archers manashield in PvP and forced them to take additional 40%(!!) damage to mana. This is being fixed, so archers can use manashields in PvP freely now. Also there was another issue fixed with manashield which affected mages aswell: when character was about to go out of mana, damage to health was lower than expected.
*Some improvements and fixes to events, new beta-event called Climb&Dig.

Good server but everything is too easy here.

Everything like rots and scarabs?

After every update there is always max 2h of doing new quests. You just go, kill some monsters and take reward. After a month I gave up, no mysteries to solve.

After every update there is always max 2h of doing new quests. You just go, kill some monsters and take reward. After a month I gave up, no mysteries to solve.

try out new made quests, you will find something interesting for sure. I don't know how is situation on other servers, but I'm trying my best to add various types of quests...not just 'pressing hotkeys' ones.

try out new made quests, you will find something interesting for sure. I don't know how is situation on other servers, but I'm trying my best to add various types of quests...not just 'pressing hotkeys' ones.

I have maden all quests. Make some mysterious things.
You should rise magic level gaining to at least 2-3% per hour. It's radicalous if I get 1% per 100 minutes (7 days full of training for 1 magic level for me now lol)

@down. 3 weeks.

Last edited:
everyone shud join, a great server, if u dont bot its sure over 2 months entertainment+ :)

Changes:

• Climb&Dig event bugs were fixed, we can start testing now I hope.
  • Guild channel now displaying your online guild mates.
  • Revised magic level formula limits for aoe and strikes spell of mages, to nerf a 'old-school' mages with high magic levels.
  • Reworked training system for mages, now training on trainers scales much better than before and its worth to train magic levels on trainers.
  • Beta-release of bomberman event(not minigame).
  • Blazebringer mount now provide 30 more speed than rest of the mounts.

Bump! Climb&Dig and Bomberman events are almost ready!

You should add some more mounts into the game I'm sick of seeing everybody with the same ones >.>

You should add some more mounts into the game I'm sick of seeing everybody with the same ones >.>

almost all 8.7 mounts are ingame. However we planning to switch into custom client anytime soon, so we will be able to use all possible mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.