• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse it will re-open, Whatever time Fare decides to take, he'll be able to extend the current content & even make it more epic that it was before with a fresh start. I dont know what Fare's plans are but ya'll know hes a hard worker, so imagine the server being offline for a month or 2, what kinda work would be done :p

Anyway srry 4 offtopic, but if ya'll like custom, just check out Lordaeron (opening soon) while Ascalon is in Development ^^

gl fare

Just host Chasm...

not a bad idea either. That serv was nice. And if you update meanwhile we playing, you can make it even greater.

I mean, we been on Ascalon for many months now, it's been down a week or 2? Chasm would be a better choice atm :) I would look forward to that, definitely.

whats chasm? =P

The ancestor of Ascalon. Different features and different map. I played there for a week or so before it went down, and it was great. It also had a bigger player base than Ascalon and you could do cool things with gems and stuff. Mix'em.. Put'em into items..

Are you sure he's working on it? I talked to him once, but he didn't reply, and he was asking if he should work on it, cause of all the new RPG's coming out in beta .. etc, it might be hard to get players.

well; I'm pretty much sure ascalon is coming back online...just can't give any proper ETA; It will be out, right after I will be done with things I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.