• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

I have highered the experience rate for level 100 and lower so everyone can keep up with the higher levels!

In the weekend there wil be an update with a new ice island , It will contain about 6 new monsters some new ice equipment and some new sprites and ofcourse some diehard quests.I will let everyone know when the new client or sprite file download is ready to prevent debugs!

Cant wait to launch it guys ,everyone thanks for the great community we have build!

Good but im hope youu dont make fast map and it must be nice

Quests are too fast maybe make quest poi style for soft boots but more monsters on quest. Making quest and exp. Please no orshabal ot respawn .

Thxxx gm

Sprites.png

Tons of custom items, creatures and RPG elements, active admin that updates alll the time (Which is the thing i wanna point out is the best on here) and a load of helpfull and active players. Big thumbs up for this server!

Sprites.png

Tons of custom items, creatures and RPG elements, active admin that updates alll the time (Which is the thing i wanna point out is the best on here) and a load of helpfull and active players. Big thumbs up for this server!

Awesome sprites , great job for reworking some sprites, thanks !

Thanks everyone for playing ,Ill update the minimap on the site this week!