• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

God maik

Reaction score
rbu2rIR.png

Welcome to
Custopia, Custom client based on 7.72 tibia, with a Custom map.

Custom Monsters

• We have alot of monsters,with new loot and new attack effects and we are continue updating.

Custom map

• Entirely custom map with a total of 4 towns and 3 continents. Theres enough to hunt untill level 250 and ill keep updating it weekly.

Unique Skill advancing system

• You need to Loot or buy skillbooks (From npc Fightmaster in every town) to increase your skills and magic level.Each book will increase all your skills even fishing and fist fighting.

Custom spells

• We have a few new spells to belance the vocations, some of them are only obtainable from the relic spell quests, After each relic quest you can choose between 2 spells to make every vocation unique!

Custom Items

• We have over 100 custom items,Weapons,armors,ground tiles and statues.

• Equip has special abilities like increased fire ressistance and more hp and manaregain.

Party shared experience

• You can enable party shared experience when you are in a party with !share you will receive 20% bonus experience.

Unique item drops

• Monsters can drop Unique items for example"

• You see a unique small stone cannon. It can only be wielded properly by paladins. It weighs 36.00 oz. Dist +5, Healthpoints +200.

Unique weapon effects

• Clubs have a chance to paralyze the target

• Swords have a chance to heal the wielder

• Axes have a chance to double hit the target.

• Bows shooting multiple arrows at once.

• Xbows shooting 1 bolt but increased damage.

• Cannons shoots a cannonball each 3,5 seconds but with insane damage and an explosion effect.

Relic bosses

• Relic bosses spawn rarely but when they do be sure to be prepared they are really strong and they can drop relic equip. It will be announced with broadcast ''A relic boss has risen''.

Task system

• Grizzly adams updated his task list ,Various new monsters to hunt, you can find him in every town.

Things to know
  • "Please bring me to" works

• Boats and carpet are no protection zones.

• Paladins can choose between normal ammo, energy or fire ammo.

• Free blessings on login

• You can travel with boat and carpet with pz.

• Every vocation can cast exevo pan.
The server is hosted on a DDoS protected dedicated server which will offer no laggs.

Connect to Custopia:
Custom Client: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v3zq2wken87re15/CustopiaV2.rar
Create a new account: http://custopia.ddns.me/register.php
Server is going to start on Saturday 4th June, 17.30 CET (Central European Time)

Server rates on Custopia:
You need less experience to advance, (Custom exp).
Loot Rate: 2x
Skill Rate: Skillbooks to advance
Magic Rate: Skillbooks to advance

Frags System on Custopia:
3 unjustified will lead to a redskull.
6 unjustified will lead to a banishment.
Your unjustified kills will reset each day.
Banishments will last for 48 hours!

2.png

1.png
map.png

18.png

Last edited:
Oke great, The minimap is exported from Remere's map editor but its edited with some layers on Photoshop :p

Last edited:
Might have to check it out if my boy @ciro99k is gonna be there.

Few questions tho....

What is the experience rate like?

If there are free blessings at login.... is there a pvp aspect to this server?

Also about the skills..... A pally with 80 dist will do more damage than a knight with 80 dist?

Last edited:
Good to hear that you guys are going to give it a try.

The experience rate is atleast 3x real tibia + you need 18x less exp to advance wich is decreasing slightly if you get higher.

When you die with the blessings you will still lose equipment if not wearing aol.
And about 50% Level experience. Skill loss and magic level is minimal.

And about the skillbooks .. The skillbooks are giving skillTrainingTime to all the skills but for example if a knight uses 10 skillbooks and a pally aswell then the knight will just gain a few dist advances while the pally advances a lot more in dist fighting. A knight have to use about 2000 skillbooks to reach 80 dist ^.-

Hope everything is more clear now

Ps i see a lot of knights and pallys in the database ,sorcs and druids have new wands and rods aswell, sorcs have for example cursing wand and druids rods wich heal the target and heal the wielder. And alot more.

can a knight or pally lvl 50 catch up to a mage lvl 50? both having boh ... because utani gran hur and uani hur in some servers the difference is minimal so if its like that kina just owns

also whats your hosting like? will server be kept running online for at least 2 months or if no players it will shutdown in 1 week? whats your input in that gm? I am wondering since its very popular to just shutdown servers 1 week after start. is this a long running server or just another beta?

thora and this server start same time that will be crucial on player base start server before thoraa!!!!

Yes sorcs have the most damage output.
And mages are the fastest ingame even all the custom mage boots have the highest speed bonusses and gran hur is a quite big difference with utani hur.

I have been working on this server for 14 months i have put all my spare time in it so i will do everything to make it a succes .paying the host monthly.
Its a Long time server with alot to do on higher levels ,talking about 200+.
So i hope people will play it for years.