• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

About the botting ... I really dont want to see any cavebotters ill just delete all the chars on the ip.
i prefer 10 fair players then 20 botters.
its a custom server please enjoy it while playing it yourself:)

Thats how you keep the server clean, make it actually risky to bot

Hi everyone come play this server, and post all your screens on forum section. I made it especially for everyone on the server
http://custopia.no-ip.org/forum.php?forum=Screenshots & Videos&cat=40&thread=14

Some hellspawn hunt with my favourite shooters, those are a crazy bitch monsters

fx8KbZo

DL relic boss, thanks yoni for your help

Buxo9uU

Do i need to say anything else? Seems like he just doesnt learn his lesson. Do you think that now a deletion is appropriate for all of the chars on his IP? I didnt say anything when he just got a warning for botting a char from 30-75 but now you see what hes using it for, people like him should be kept out of a server, especially when the server is at the starting phase and needs more players. Makes it seem like he takes you for a fool maik, making it look like your rules are a joke, seeing as how he got a warning just today.

Also to sum it up:

1) Spawn blocking with MCed Char
2) Healing Bot on druid
3) Aimbot on druid
4) Blocking the spawn until he finished the whole task, i left after about an hour since i got bored of that BS ~
5) @ the thing down, its up to you maik what to believe, i can assure you tho that he used a healing bot since he used exura vita in the exact same milisecond that he used a attack spell on his paladin, and that more then once

mrux6h.png

Last edited:
Do i need to say anything else? Seems like he just doesnt learn his lesson. Do you think that now a deletion is appropriate for all of the chars on his IP? I didnt say anything when he just got a warning for botting a char from 30-75 but now you see what hes using it for, people like him should be kept out of a server, especially when the server is at the starting phase and needs more players. Makes it seem like he takes you for a fool maik, making it look like your rules are a joke, seeing as how he got a warning just today.

Also to sum it up:

1) Spawn blocking with MCed Char
2) Healing Bot on druid
3) Aimbot on druid
4) Blocking the spawn until he finished the whole task, i left after about an hour since i got bored of that BS ~

mrux6h.png

1. HAHAHAHAHAHA You're so full of bullshit Dastan, 1 Using Rod of healing is NOT FUCKING HEALBOT You stupid shit, Neither is Having 2 screens which you can tab INSTANTLY between.
2. I had to take this action of blocking the way to the spawn because you are an asshole who came to my Spawn and started SDING everything i was on and had follow on me while also Healing the frekking monsters.
3. Aimbot???? How high are you right now WTF.
4. You left after 2 hours of continuously taunting me and then trying to kill my druid, you even came with your Knight and tried to kill it by taking skull on the knight seeing as you dont dare to Skull your mage.
5. It says nothing about blocking like this being against the rules, considering it's PvP Allowed and you have the option to kill me which you miserably failed on for over an hour.
6. Here is a fucking Picture where you can see my 2 screens if you are so ignorant not to believe me.

l7suuEf.jpg

7. Get a fucking Life, nobody likes you on the server.

Last edited:
1. HAHAHAHAHAHA You're so full of bullshit Dastan, 1 Using Rod of healing is NOT FUCKING HEALBOT You stupid shit, Neither is Having 2 screens which you can tab INSTANTLY between.
2. I had to take this action of blocking the way to the spawn because you are an asshole who came to my Spawn and started SDING everything i was on and had follow on me while also Healing the frekking monsters.
4. You left after 2 hours of continuously taunting me and then trying to kill my druid, you even came with your Knight and tried to kill it by taking skull on the knight seeing as you dont dare to Skull your mage.
5. It says nothing about blocking like this being against the rules, considering it's PvP Allowed and you have the option to kill me which you miserably failed on for over an hour.
6. Here is a fucking Picture where you can see my 2 screens if you are so ignorant not to believe me.

l7suuEf.jpg

haha and that screen prooves what? that ur actually rich enough to buy 2 monitors?
stop bitching around before you make a complete fool out of yourself. oh stop, it's already too late....

haha and that screen prooves what? that ur actually rich enough to buy 2 monitors?
stop bitching around before you make a complete fool out of yourself. oh stop, it's already too late....
Get out of here, you have nothing to do with this argument.

What it prooves is that you can just move your mouse 0.1 CM between the screens and instantly switch and press spells on both simultaneously. Now stop being assholes and gtfo.

Edit: Oh i totally understand now judging from every single post you've done to Otland, You're Dastan and that's just your alt account which you post one :) Good one.

Last edited:
Get out of here, you have nothing to do with this argument.

What it prooves is that you can just move your mouse 0.1 CM between the screens and instantly switch and press spells on both simultaneously. Now stop being assholes and gtfo.

Oh i totally understand now judging from every single post you've done to Otland, You're Dastan and that's just your alt account which you post one :) Good one.

first you say i should get outta here, then you say im the one you actually are argueing with? which pills you forgot to take today?

im not the alt of any1, i'm the one and only seppl.
but ok, ill stay out and leave you mindfarting through otland

PS: Nice screen dotsh, keep em comin ;)

first you say i should get outta here, then you say im the one you actually are argueing with? which pills you forgot to take today?

im not the alt of any1, i'm the one and only seppl.
but ok, ill stay out and leave you mindfarting through otland

PS: Nice screen dotsh, keep em comin ;)
nonetheless you never have anything good to say, look back at your posting history.

I would say fuck you both, @Awesomedudei and @Dastan

Keep it relevant, and if u still want to argue with each other, take it to the ot forums. this creates a bit of negative atmosphere around here.

Theres a weird bug where i cant cut down jungle grass with machetes anymore, could ya look into it? :eek:

Or well, seems like its only the one at heros, a little southeast of posana

Last edited:

l7suuEf.jpg

I do like Dastan on the server :(

@God maik

Enjoying the server, nice ping (no lag) and well it would be awesome if you could add more custom monsters for low-highlevel. Also got this suggestions:

• Adding a Channel only for Loot (If possible).
  • When any unique-magical item or spellbooks, add something like a sign so people could actually watch it easier (If possible).
  • More spawns with "relatively" good amount of monsters won't affect + perhaps some more spells to make this even a custom Ot.
I don't have much suggestions since im not even sure if any of my points are able to do, since the client its oldschool. But well, the suggestions/ideas are just to help the server.

Ps. This Ot is really fun for oldschool lovers + custom RPG.

Greetings, Liro.

Yes i would make unique items special feature like shine or smt
Spells are balanced dont need more new ones
And spawns gms will make a new cittty dont worry will be more of them

Can you make a annihilator quest somewhere, for sca sov and demon armor? Ek we need some goal for item

Haha and anni is best quest for oldschool no doubt is a legend quest hehe

Can you make a annihilator quest somewhere, for sca sov and demon armor? Ek we need some goal for item

Haha and anni is best quest for oldschool no doubt is a legend quest hehe
Sort of Agree, Annihilator was one of the hardest and scariest quests back then due to you had to aim everything yourself.
Id like to see a sort of Annihilator on this server :)