• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] DARIAS 7.4 |DDos Protected|Anti-bot Client|- START 27/01/2018

riesjuh666

Reaction score
1x5oZa9.jpg

Welcome to Darias-Online
~*Ip*~:
Darias.zapto.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.4
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Netherlands, 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: darias.zapto.org
~*Exp rate*~: Staged ranging from 20x-2x
~*Map*~: Real
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: RPG / PvP)
~*Protection level*~: None
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 5x Skill and 3x Magic.

>> Unique Features:

-7.4 Features: No Protection zone on boats and carpet. Spells, vocations and spells formuled based on Tibia. 7.4. There is no Hotkleys!
-War System.
-Cast System.
-Anti Clone.
-Party Sharing Experience. You can share experience in-party with your friends, and receive 10% bonus experience when actived (!share).
wcmpskZ.png

-No runes on Shop. They must be conjured.
-Edited Charged Runes. You conjure runes with more charges then real tibia (eg. Sd 2x).
-Conjure Runes on your backpack. You can leave blank rune on your backpack to conjure them!
-Loot message on screen.
-Do not have Wands/Rods, Burst Arrows based on magic level.

>> Vocation Features:

-Paladins conjure more ammunition. (eg. exevo con = 15 arrows)
-Mages conjure more runes. (eg. adori vita vis = 2 SDs)
-Damage increased by 10% for Knights and Paladins.
-Attack speed increased by 10% for all vocations.

>> NPCs:

-They do not sell runes.
-You can buy backpack of mana fluid using the words: "buy bp mf"
-You can buy backpack of life fluid using the words: "buy bp lf"
-Djinns in ankrahmun (DONT NEED THE QUEST)
-Eremo sells amulet of loss.

>> Game Features:

-Bank system.
Y4HzPAP.png

-Auto-stack items: Items like gold will be automatically grouped.
-Full HP and MP at level up.
-Stone Skin Amulet not avaiable on shop or NPCs, you need to drop them from Warlock or Hydra.

>> Extra Information:

-Real Tibia map: Full real Tibia map, incluiding all NPCs, Port Hope, monsters and quests. -POI quest with all rooms.
-Demon Oak Quest.
-Uptime: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
-Team: Dedicated team, ready to give you the proper support.
-You: We want you as a player! Your opinions, advice and / or complaints will be welcome in our forums..

See you on Darias-Online.

Last edited:
You open a OT the same day you advertise it?

Will be like 10 players..

Why and how do you think you can protect yourself from a DDOS whilst running a non-commercial intended line? Your ISP will just null-route you, doesn't matter if your home router is filtering packets lmao

We share the same ISP, and I've dealt with that in the past. Once your network gets an overload of traffic they'll just kill your signal.

Last edited:
So the domain is the main reason for success?
61263bb191c833ec848a9869097991fc.png

I don't see any of these use public DNS services, do you?

It's certainly not the sole reason, but it signifies a lack of professionalism and effort.

I`m gonna use a payed one but not yet, first wanna see how things goes.

Also its not a normal download and run server, already working on or for a few months, i just dont have much time to work on or every dat.

Ignorant kid. A domain does not guarantee success.
Can't
you
read
bro?

arrow-pointing-down2.gif

"It's certainly not the sole reason, but it signifies a lack of professionalism and effort."

And where did I mention it's guaranteed success? I said the domain is not the sole reason for success, but neither do successful servers use shitty DNS forwarders.
Maybe you should turn off your computer and read a book or something, 'kid'

ugly-glasses-400.jpg

Last edited:
Let me just have my fun bro, if it aint gonna be a success i can learn from it, rome isnt build in 1 day u know =D

webtimize just came here to show off his hacker skillzzzz
Lmao, what? I've said that we share the same ISP and what their protocol is when you get attacked - which means there is nothing he can do against any attacks lol.

Please refrain from dump posts like these just to up your post-count. I'm just sharing something he should take in account when hosting from home. I didn't know that's under the category "hacking".

Edit: curently is the website down becuze of troubles with Uniform,

will be back on soon
Feel free to hit me up with the Uniform issue in private convo, we can speak Dutch

Last edited:
every server say ddos-protection and everyone knows its bullshit because it all depends on the size of the attack etc... s0 u dont need to tell us that he cant handle ddos with free hosting i think everyone realizes that

every server say ddos-protection and everyone knows its bullshit because it all depends on the size of the attack etc... s0 u dont need to tell us that he cant handle ddos with free hosting i think everyone realizes that

You don't realize that what you are saying is pure bullshit, right?

There are alot of different ways to recognize an incoming threat, analyze it and work a way around it. There are numerous solutions available, both lesser and premium options, to retaliate adequately from an attack. Unless you have the same capacity as was fed to DynDNS in 2016, which is pretty unusual, then you are right.

Also, I really don't know why you are mentioning a "free host" (?) since this has nothing to do with a dedicated host. I'm saying his ISP is not suitable for gameserver hosting. He will get bottlenecked because that's just how KPN roles. Unless he wants to get capped, keep on going.

You should really read a book or something, or you know, just take a step back from that warrior-combat station of yours called a computer.

Last edited:
Back